Roast Post your favourite opposition bitterness about our three-peat

Remove this Banner Ad

Or honestly stupid!
There's a bit of that going around.

I read yesterday that Puopolo wouldn't get a game in any of the bottom 6 sides.

This thread could continue for eons.

There's a bit of that going around.

I read yesterday that Puopolo wouldn't get a game in any of the bottom 6 sides.

This thread could continue for eons.
Farkwits!!!!

Those shitty bottom 6 sides couldnt afford to not have someone with Poppys commitment, determination and heart in their side.

Dickheds!!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Now we have not had a decent PM in the last 10-15 yrs.

Let's just stick to talking footy in case people see this post & we all end up embarassed...

Let's just stick to talking footy in case people see this post & we all end up embarassed...
You must be kidding right....or just biased?

Care to name your favourite PM that recently excelled in running this country?

Last edited:
Yes.

Players who I have read over the last 3 years that are lucky to have good teammates...

Rioli
Hodge
Breust
Puopolo
Smith
Hill
Frawley
Gibson
Lewis
Hale
Stratton
Roughead
Gunston

Don't forget Mitchell (Duck's comment)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't he voted flog poster of the year and this is his penance?
Ah! Thank you.

So as a penance for being a flog, he has to look like a swans supporter.
Not much of a penance. You're a flog. Now we make you look like one.

So many threads about how our players would struggle at any other club.

I can't believe we won 3 flags with 22 average players. Makes the 3-pete even better that we had to do it with duds like Breust, Rioli, Gunston, Hale, etc.

Surely these elevates us to the GOAT.

I can't believe we won 3 flags with 22 average players. Makes the 3-pete even better that we had to do it with duds like Breust, Rioli, Gunston, Hale, etc.

Only won those GFs due to all the players we traded in and got through free agency, but apparently they all suck...

Ah! Thank you.

So as a penance for being a flog, he has to look like a swans supporter.
Not much of a penance. You're a flog. Now we make you look like one.
Banned posters' names come up in red. Not sure if it's permanent or temporary though.

I rarely venture to those threads, but I did today. I read how Puopolo wouldn't be able to get a game in a lesser team and wondered "WTF? He keeps getting games in the best team, so how can that mean he wouldn't get games in lesser ones?"

As you say Mr P, there are so many different threads about how many of our players wouldn't get a go at other clubs that, if true, must mean that either (1) we have a very few players who are enormously talented; so much so that they carry the majority of sub-par players with them, or (2) our coaching staff has done a magnificent job of stitching together a rabble of second-raters that just happen to be so "not-good-enough" that they've won three in a row.

I rarely venture to those threads, but I did today. I read how Puopolo wouldn't be able to get a game in a lesser team and wondered "WTF? He keeps getting games in the best team, so how can that mean he wouldn't get games in lesser ones?"
Yeh, they certainly apply a strange brand of logic to their arguments.

Saw a poster arguing on a separate board again yesterday that Gunston is only good because of his teammates.

Pretty sure I already had him on the list I posted earlier, but it just goes to show that we have about 18 players in our 22 who are only good because of their teammates.

As you say Mr P, there are so many different threads about how many of our players wouldn't get a go at other clubs that, if true, must mean that either (1) we have a very few players who are enormously talented; so much so that they carry the majority of sub-par players with them, or (2) our coaching staff has done a magnificent job of stitching together a rabble of second-raters that just happen to be so "not-good-enough" that they've won three in a row.

A champion team beats a team of champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back