Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

where the * are the pics? surely someone is lonely and bored enough to head down to training and take some photos for us?

score update?!

b8871779z.1_20151123124630_000_gmbcrppt.2_1-1b556v9.jpg

CUdxSxnUcAAm2d0.jpg:large

My favourite part of the article:

"Redden, who already boasts 129 games of AFL experience at Brisbane, looked in good shape. The 24-year-old set a significantly faster pace than Giles, who was readjusting to training after arriving at his fourth AFL club after stints at Port Adelaide, Greater Western Sydney and Essendon."

No offence to big Giles but you'd kind of hope so.

This below a picture of Yeo running next to Giles and Redden:

"Mark Hutchings and Dom Sheed were the only two players involved in last month’s losing grand final to Hawthorn to take part in the session, which was limited to running and basic skills work."
In other reports they said Gaff had joined training at Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From official site: "Tom Lamb looks to have added muscle mass over summer and appears set for a big pre-season, while Dom Sheed and Mark Hutchings have also returned in good condition."

time traveler confirmed

It's like they take the best bits of other articles and make the dumbest addition they can think of

Yeah Lamb is gonna be a big unit. Jackson Nelson looks in good condition also

Lamb will be a big unit in the midfield and pretty hard to stop .

If by midfield you mean the area between the centre square and the 50 metre line I concur

From official site: "Tom Lamb looks to have added muscle mass over summer and appears set for a big pre-season, while Dom Sheed and Mark Hutchings have also returned in good condition."

time traveler confirmed

It's like they take the best bits of other articles and make the dumbest addition they can think of

I can certainly tell you who isn't a time-travelling gym rat.

Connor Blakely
13_1b4tei9-1b4teic.jpg

tsk tsk

He looks like an Arts student who should be at an lecture but cbf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back