Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Preseason training starts on Monday 23 Nov, with the 1st-4th year players returning to the track. Think the rest a week later.

I can't make it (or don't know where it is - usually it's a McGilvray around 9:30ish), but thought I'd start the thread in case anyone can make it down.

Last edited:
"Oh boy, pre-season! That's where I'm a viking!"

0d29f7739fd77bdc44222243df2dea56.jpg

/Masten

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen Gov down at McDonald reserve getting back into some running a couple days ago. Looked like he actually kept himself in pretty good shape this time around.

Once he learns to get his body right and into shape...he is going to be a superstar.

McGovern IMO will be our most important player next year.

Will turn games more than Naitanui and has the highest ceiling of anyone in terms of talent on our list.
That's a big call. Yeo & Duggan will hopefully disprove that theory :) Pretty awesome future with those three all still having plenty of room for improvement.

I reckon Lamb has the raw talent as well, just some question marks over the attitude still. Simmo got Gov sorted last year so hopefully Lamb is next. Would love to see him work ultra hard this pre-season and push for a role in our half forward line. JK + Darling + LeCras + Lamb all at full strength would be a pretty unstoppable forward line. NN & Lycett being more dominant targets when resting forward might help as well though. Add in McInnes with some extra bulk over the pre-season as depth and we are very solid up forward in 2016. Adding a freakishly talented x-factor small forward to the mix would also be good so am slightly leaning back to Rioli with our first pick - we really do have the right list to take a risk on him but likewise we don't have to as another small forward isn't critical for us at this stage.

Gov ceiling is probably higher than Yeo because he hasn't had any athleticism to fall back on whatsoever - just pure ability to football.

McGovern IMO will be our most important player next year.

Will turn games more than Naitanui and has the highest ceiling of anyone in terms of talent on our list.
Nah

Gov will be less important. He's fwd. no way he's more important than josh. Unless he roams.

I spotted the original house smasher this week.. Was off to the pub, houses are still standing for the time being

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

I spotted the original house smasher this week.. Was off to the pub, houses are still standing for the time being

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
The pub probably had a ciggy machine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back