WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^you took the words from my mouth
He has surely gone there
And I spoke to a friend who went there and he says he is definately getting paid
So stop talking it up
I know i bave talked my teams chances for next season but after all this Parkside crap its pissing me off they will win flag easily to be honest
Doing exactly the same as what you claim Braybrook has been trying to do...

Do you play nth boys of just a supporter that bleeds for the brookers?
If we find out who he is he will be bleeding lol
Gents i am a loyal man who bleeds red and black dont say that stupid crap on a forum
I will be either runner or water or team manager next season.
Act your age guys come on
We have recruited well 2nd and we will lose 3-4 games MOST
Parkside have recruited unbelievably will win flag 1st undefeated
Tarneit have picked up many and will be up there 3-4 finish
Sanctuary lake fly under the radar but ill make a bet they finish 3-4
Sunshine Heights came down and will be okay ish they will win 6-10 also they will not do as well as some people think
Laverton havent picked up anyone and have lost some 6-10 wins
Newport have signed a couple i know of and could shock many having lewis brother there also mark williams and talking to a couple from div 2 theyll do well 6-10win
Wyndham will be bottom three havent signed anyone and tbh saw them train last week and look absolutely shocking 6 wins
North sunshine have lost a few in the past few days and i dont believe their signings have signed bottom for mine 2-3 wins if that

Gents i am a loyal man who bleeds red and black dont say that stupid crap on a forum
Sunshine Heights came down and will be okay ish they will win 6-10 also they will not do as well as some people think
Newport have signed a couple i know of and could shock many having lewis brother there also mark williams and talking to a couple from div 2 theyll do well 6-10win
Wyndham will be bottom three havent signed anyone and tbh saw them train last week and look absolutely shocking 6 wins
North sunshine have lost a few in the past few days and i dont believe their signings have signed bottom for mine 2-3 wins if that

your dreaming if you think braybrook will only lose 3-4 games use only won 4 games this season lol
Newport will be lucky to get a side up and running
Tarneit will improve again next year might make finals
everyone seems to be writing off suns but they will be top 2 they have a great young list
sanctuary lakes will be up there still lost a few but have picked up well also

you really have no idea . who are you to talk about other clubs other then urs ? if you dont know a 100% dont talk bs. worry about ur own club just like this year apparently albanvale were ur only threat lol we hear it all the time about use.

you really have no idea . who are you to talk about other clubs other then urs ? if you dont know a 100% dont talk bs. worry about ur own club just like this year apparently albanvale were ur only threat lol we hear it all the time about use.
Use and yous are not yoused in the correct manner far too often for my liking....

Use and yous are not yoused in the correct manner far too often for my liking....
Good post thanks for clarrifying that for the nuffies
Last season was abysmal we thought w could go back to back only to win 4 games we lost players who dominated the year before this coming season will be very different i can assure you
Those predicitions above is from what i know and who i know
Everyone is entitled to give an opinion but hating isnt a nice thing
Im a good bloke who loves a bit of banter but when it comes to honesty im as homest as they come i didnt say we will win flsg or anything here i am saying parkside will go undefeated and win flag by 80-130 points - take a screenshot and mark the words down as for us we will be second and no lower than third regardless of the other movs other than parkside are doing
Next up will be tarneit sanctuary lakes 3-4 again write them down
Then sunny heights will be 5-6 between them an Lavo
Newport will def have a side, i can assure you that and theyll be okay too
Wyndham just below them which a guy claims they will be up there (would like to see that to be honest) From what i saw when they trained the other week near mine they will be second last or third last with North Sunshine bottom of the table for mine
2 wins in 2 years then 6 last year with their leading goal kicker gone to sanc lakes and chb big bloke to sanc lakes too i csnt see them winning more than two or three games tops

Once again these are my thoughts and i am entitled to it

Is anyone else willing to do a detailed ladder predition with goss, info, thoughts

Cheers

Last season was abysmal we thought w could go back to back only to win 4 games we lost players who dominated the year before this coming season will be very different i can assure you
Im a good bloke who loves a bit of banter but when it comes to honesty im as homest as they come i didnt say we will win flsg or anything here i am saying parkside will go undefeated and win flag by 80-130 points - take a screenshot and mark the words down as for us we will be second and no lower than third regardless of the other movs other than parkside are doing
Wyndham just below them which a guy claims they will be up there (would like to see that to be honest) From what i saw when they trained the other week near mine they will be second last or third last with North Sunshine bottom of the table for mine
2 wins in 2 years then 6 last year with their leading goal kicker gone to sanc lakes and chb big bloke to sanc lakes too i csnt see them winning more than two or three games tops

Is anyone else willing to do a detailed ladder predition with goss, info, thoughts

Cheers

Braybrook would absolutely hate you talking on behalf of the club.
Please mate no body believes that you are the "runner" you nuffy.

Cheers

mate you have no idea about the suns lol we have lost 2 blokes from last years senior side and you think were gonna come 2-3rd last kidding yourself just like you think brokers will finish second. Suns have got the best young talent in this comp by a mile, have signed 3 from hoppers ressie/fringe players who are all under 22 also along with a couple div 2 senior players and more but no need to worry we are finishing bottom 3. just keep writing the suns off like use all did last year use will all be in for a bigger shock than use were this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and u didnt see the comment above mine lol said it the same way nothing said to him uh maybe because im from north sunshine uh lol
North Sunshine, Braybrook... Whatever....
mate you have no idea about the suns lol we have lost 2 blokes from last years senior side and you think were gonna come 2-3rd last kidding yourself just like you think brokers will finish second. Suns have got the best young talent in this comp by a mile, have signed 3 from hoppers ressie/fringe players who are all under 22 also along with a couple div 2 senior players and more but no need to worry we are finishing bottom 3. just keep writing the suns off like use all did last year use will all be in for a bigger shock than use were this year
instead of using the word 'use' incorrectly how about we all try to say 'you guys' or 'your lot/team'... Just a thought....

Cheers
I have never and I repeat never,seen a bloke pump up their clubs tyres like you do.You have not mentioned your "signings" at all, Rhys Bucktin I've heard has signed at Parkside(don't shoot the messanger), Marc Yates (staying at G.O), Micka Lindsey ( will stay at lavotern),Drew Mitchell ( will also stay at Lavotern), so please inform us of your key signings. I drove past braybrook on the way home last week and saw a whole 10 players on the track ,yes I know it's early season and clubs sometimes do in fact struggle for numbers but mate 10 blokes won't get you to second. Your club (which I don't mind the boys down there,bar a few) seem to beat your chest every single pre season, just like you did last season and everyone saw how that ended up. You writing up your ladder predictions is fine,your entitled to it ,ofcourse you are, but do you realise it's December and not April?. I've heard the amount of money being pumped into your club and that's fantastic , hope it works out for you guys, do I see you jumping the ladder from last to second ? No I don't. I love the way in nearly all your posts how you knock my club ,north sunshine! We're fine with that it happens every year, we though at north sunshine have been use to hardship and struggle , and we at north sunshine don't jump ship when times get tough, your club has a fantastic record of players jumping ship when you start to struggle , so next year if it all doesn't go to plan, be prepared for players to leave and be prepared to cop a fair bit of lip. Ladder predictions:
Parkside:to strong,to fast, too talented and good on them for getting their old boys back.
Sanctuary Lakes: Recuited very well, a lot of boys from rockbank and players out of the RDFL there, also Brent Henry and Steve Neralic, from north sunshine have made their way there,big mature bodies.
Wyndham Suns: Full of run ,full of pace and after a year of senior football under their belt should be fine.
Tairnet: Have also recruited quite well, new coach whom has come from a successful football club and have retained basically all players.
Sunshine Heights: Word is a few of their old boys have gone back down there, that paired with a season in division two,they should also be around the mark.
Lavotern: Byran Lawyre, Drew Mitchell , Mikka Lindsey ,say no more,three quality footballers , that paired with a few more handy footballers, and a coach with division two expensive and knowing they should also be around the mark.
Newport: I'm not sure with Newport, would love to see them win a few games (just not when they play us), one thing is for sure just like the Suns they will be young and talented. Mark Williams playing coach will also be a handful and with AFL experience I can see them shocking a few sides, good luck to them.
Braybrook: Milo,Cuzz,Nathan Calleja,Foxy,Nate Smith, Brent Buckow , Tyrone Charles and Jamie lane, good players very handy footballers in general let alone in this division, no offence at all to braybrook because I like the boys there, but either know they are good footballers the club still ended up last in the previous season, you will need at least 8-10 quality footballers to help them,and that's the case well good luck to you.
North Sunshine: I'll put us last, because that's where the majority of people put us year in and year out. Yes we have lost three players in A.B, Brent Henry and big Steve but I'm sure we can cover them, we too have picked up a few players like every club has, a couple of them being Adem Bektash and Kevin Klix, but so be it, we went out targeted what we think we needed and got it. Do I think will end up last? No I don't, but am I going to sit here and pump my chest out saying where top two 100% locked in? No I'm not. I put us last, because well i didn't want to predict where we were going to end up, I think with our list ,we can beat a few teams,see north boys , you can have blow ins like your club has has , and very talented footballers but if they are there for the coin (hence why a lot of players left the brookers) and your attitude is no good, well you can end up in a position you don't want to be.
Cheers boys and girls.

P.S. Oh and north boys,stop jumping on the wrfl thread asking someone to confirm if klix is on his way to Dempster park, he played at doutta stars last, in saying that one player shouldn't worry you with the blokes you've recruited, also if we do win 2-3 games next year, I'll do every thing I can to make sure there against your mob.

North Sunshine, Braybrook... Whatever....

instead of using the word 'use' incorrectly how about we all try to say 'you guys' or 'your lot/team'... Just a thought....

s
I have never and I repeat never,seen a bloke pump up their clubs tyres like you do.You have not mentioned your "signings" at all, Rhys Bucktin I've heard has signed at Parkside(don't shoot the messanger), Marc Yates (staying at G.O), Micka Lindsey ( will stay at lavotern),Drew Mitchell ( will also stay at Lavotern), so please inform us of your key signings. I drove past braybrook on the way home last week and saw a whole 10 players on the track ,yes I know it's early season and clubs sometimes do in fact struggle for numbers but mate 10 blokes won't get you to second. Your club (which I don't mind the boys down there,bar a few) seem to beat your chest every single pre season, just like you did last season and everyone saw how that ended up. You writing up your ladder predictions is fine,your entitled to it ,ofcourse you are, but do you realise it's December and not April?. I've heard the amount of money being pumped into your club and that's fantastic , hope it works out for you guys, do I see you jumping the ladder from last to second ? No I don't. I love the way in nearly all your posts how you knock my club ,north sunshine! We're fine with that it happens every year, we though at north sunshine have been use to hardship and struggle , and we at north sunshine don't jump ship when times get tough, your club has a fantastic record of players jumping ship when you start to struggle , so next year if it all doesn't go to plan, be prepared for players to leave and be prepared to cop a fair bit of lip. Ladder predictions:
Parkside:to strong,to fast, too talented and good on them for getting their old boys back.
Sanctuary Lakes: Recuited very well, a lot of boys from rockbank and players out of the RDFL there, also Brent Henry and Steve Neralic, from north sunshine have made their way there,big mature bodies.
Wyndham Suns: Full of run ,full of pace and after a year of senior football under their belt should be fine.
Tairnet: Have also recruited quite well, new coach whom has come from a successful football club and have retained basically all players.
Sunshine Heights: Word is a few of their old boys have gone back down there, that paired with a season in division two,they should also be around the mark.
Lavotern: Byran Lawyre, Drew Mitchell , Mikka Lindsey ,say no more,three quality footballers , that paired with a few more handy footballers, and a coach with division two expensive and knowing they should also be around the mark.
Newport: I'm not sure with Newport, would love to see them win a few games (just not when they play us), one thing is for sure just like the Suns they will be young and talented. Mark Williams playing coach will also be a handful and with AFL experience I can see them shocking a few sides, good luck to them.
Braybrook: Milo,Cuzz,Nathan Calleja,Foxy,Nate Smith, Brent Buckow , Tyrone Charles and Jamie lane, good players very handy footballers in general let alone in this division, no offence at all to braybrook because I like the boys there, but either know they are good footballers the club still ended up last in the previous season, you will need at least 8-10 quality footballers to help them,and that's the case well good luck to you.
North Sunshine: I'll put us last, because that's where the majority of people put us year in and year out. Yes we have lost three players in A.B, Brent Henry and big Steve but I'm sure we can cover them, we too have picked up a few players like every club has, a couple of them being Adem Bektash and Kevin Klix, but so be it, we went out targeted what we think we needed and got it. Do I think will end up last? No I don't, but am I going to sit here and pump my chest out saying where top two 100% locked in? No I'm not. I put us last, because well i didn't want to predict where we were going to end up, I think with our list ,we can beat a few teams,see north boys , you can have blow ins like your club has has , and very talented footballers but if they are there for the coin (hence why a lot of players left the brookers) and your attitude is no good, well you can end up in a position you don't want to be.
Cheers boys and girls.

P.S. Oh and north boys,stop jumping on the wrfl thread asking someone to confirm if klix is on his way to Dempster park, he played at doutta stars last, in saying that one player shouldn't worry you with the blokes you've recruited, also if we do win 2-3 games next year, I'll do every thing I can to make sure there against your mob.

not to bad of a look at clubs in this but word going around is suns got zangari down last wednesday as he wants to play along side good mate tyquin so that duo along with cachia is going to be hard to stop, then you chuck in the likes of ash gallina and jaron kilner just try to stop that....
then onto there midfield which is all class have probably have 3 players in the top 10 in the league going to be hard to stop with new ruck man from the western jets
then the back line with some new key signings and players being moved down back going to be hard to score against
there players are very confident they will be parkside

Cheers boys and girls.

Bektash! Haha. Hadfield want him back..... As a water boy!

Cheers boys and girls.

Good for you

It isn't his mob, he is another person who is weak as piss on here starting rubbish talk, he wouldn't be from braybrook,
Yeah thats the supidest post i have seen
I have not been at one other club in all my life. Been here since 90s til now and dont plan on leaving
Worry abiut your own side

We will see then i guess hey

Yeah thats the supidest post i have seen
I have not been at one other club in all my life. Been here since 90s til now and dont plan on leaving
Worry abiut your own side
You really know * all about braybrook if you just said to VOTEGETTERS worry about your own side! His been training at braybrook!
Who ever you are stop making yourself look like a dill and the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back