WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo apparently bounty on your head boys from pacco not happy with you also being on BF

Who are following now Mad Monday or are you just stalking me on big footy. I hear your side Avondale has lost plenty and struggle to cover the losses. But I'm sure they will hang in there as they are a good club with plenty of history. Just the area is and older suburb but some new housing going up on the other side isn't there..

Who are following now Mad Monday or are you just stalking me on big footy. I hear your side Avondale has lost plenty and struggle to cover the losses. But I'm sure they will hang in there as they are a good club with plenty of history. Just the area is and older suburb but some new housing going up on the other side isn't there..
Yeah unfortunately 3 things happen in life democratically the olderly are leaving the planet therefore younger people are moving into area happens in all suburbs turbo

Honestly what is this crap that Parkside has signed four ex div 1 players who condos brought over i mean now i take back what I have said before, i hecking hate parkside coming to div three and killing every team they should go in div 2 asap if the league are serious take newport in and move parkside to div 2

Honestly what is this crap that Parkside has signed four ex div 1 players who condos brought over i mean now i take back what I have said before, i ruddy hate parkside coming to div three and killing every team they should go in div 2 asap if the league are serious take newport in and move parkside to div 2
100% wrfl is a laugh under parksides thumb thay need to go up hope once clearences get looked at the league might actually do sumthing

Honestly what is this crap that Parkside has signed four ex div 1 players who condos brought over i mean now i take back what I have said before, i ruddy hate parkside coming to div three and killing every team they should go in div 2 asap if the league are serious take newport in and move parkside to div 2
Stop whinging you rat, you were spriuiking 3 weeks ago about recruits.
Parkside will never have you back and your old man would be ashamed of you.
I'll give you 20 goals in each time parkside play brookers next year

Seriously masters is over road get a bag rapid set move on if you had moved on Coach early mighten found club on bottom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, great pickup.. Surprising actually. I'm sure he'll bring some players and with the young premiers coming through Newport could be a very dangerous side in their first year!
They won't have a 19's team then as those boys required to play seniors.
They're already chasing the boys who left to play spotty, Yarraville etc

No idea but you would think with someone of his status playing and coaching they will be at least competitive in Div 3.. It could be another interesting year for the division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back