WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too scared to play on you actually, made sure I faked an injury so I didn't have to.

Good to see you in here, you boys picked up/ lost many this year?

Thought so :p

We going alright mate havnt lost many I think only 2 from senior side but have signed Ibby Atik 2 time bnf winner at the club few years ago, got a few more handy footballers but not to sure if they have put pen to paper yet. Going to be a massive step up but the plan is to be competitive, stay off the bottom and hopefully sneak in to finals..
Going to miss div3 gave old slow blokes like me some hope of playing 1st footy :)

How u blokes looking?

Haha you funny guy Bushman came down once last year training wanted Mc Donald's franchise on main drag for sign on growy laughed at him

What's the go Mick, with bagging the Bushman. Bit of a low blow!! The Bushman goes well and don't think bagging him out on this forum makes you any friends. At least we know the Falcon is only being sarcastic and creating a bit of banter but not so sure about you....

Haha you funny guy Bushman came down once last year training wanted Mc Donald's franchise on main drag for sign on growy laughed at him
Oh cheers I didn't know I was there nuff.. As for me not signing there I was a perfect fit for ur team a average player joining a average club..growy laughed at me lol.. Only had a phone call from him again last month no dramas
I'm sure u will be all up and about in 2016 after spending 120K.. Deer park of div 2 killin it well done pole smoker

Not fat and lazy just a bloke that doesn't give a s**t about being the best he can be and happy to be a medium fish in a very small pond
Not everyone has to play footy at he highest level they can. Some blokes just like to have fun and a lot like to play with mates. You can't hold that against them...

Not everyone has to play footy at he highest level they can. Some blokes just like to have fun and a lot like to play with mates. You can't hold that against them...
Depends on your approach to life... Successful people don't have that approach... They sure don't deserve footy success and that's why better teams don't tolerate those sorts of blokes hence his choice in playing at s**t clubs...

Depends on your approach to life... Successful people don't have that approach... They sure don't deserve footy success and that's why better teams don't tolerate those sorts of blokes hence his choice in playing at s**t clubs...

I like your moto work hard reep the rewards, in life and in general..
Though I still think your a tool and take your local footy to serious, people have things in life that come b4 football, so footy becomes a social thing.. Bell has talent but isn't up to scratch fitness wise to cut it at a higher level, in saying that would have got a game at albanvale and been part of a flag.. How about Fev at deerpark? My point is you can still be a good local footballer even though ur lazy and unfit, the term "smart footballer" deprives from the talented unfit bloke who just knows where to be and does f all running to get the pill.
Back in your Laverton days u neither had talent or fitness I might have even out run u on a number of occasions :p
Now you run a "successful" PT business I guess you just expect every one to work hard... We work hard dude just not on the footy field :p

I like your moto work hard reep the rewards, in life and in general..
Though I still think your a tool and take your local footy to serious, people have things in life that come b4 football, so footy become a social thing.. Bell has talent but isn't up to scratch fitness wise to cut it at a higher level, in saying that would have got a game at albanvale and been part of a flag.. How about Fev at deerpark? My point is you can still be a good local footballer even though ur lazy and unfit, the term "smart footballer" deprives from the talented unfit bloke who just knows where to be and does f all running to get the pill.
Back in your Laverton days u neither had talent or fitness I might have even out run u on a number of occasions :p
Now you run a "successful" PT business I guess you just expect every one to work hard... We work hard dude but just not on the footy field :p
Thanks for your feedback spanker! You are a deadset pleb. Do you seriously think I would have gone back to Laverton at my peak? I went as I was ageing and clearly on the decline... If I played on you when I was 25 or 30 it would have been like Chris Judd playing on Quentin!
P.S. You have never been a good footballer ever and were deplorable when I/we played against you. Retire!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying you've never done anything in your life just to have fun? Instead, everything you've ever done is to try and prove how amazing you are at said thing?

Mind you how does a good player playing at a lower division than what they could cause the club they are at to be s**t? Obviously if they demand a ridiculous amount it's not the best thing but if they are purely there to play with mates and have fun, it could only be a positive...

So you're saying you've never done anything in your life just to have fun? Instead, everything you've ever done is to try and prove how amazing you are at said thing?

Mind you how does a good player playing at a lower division than what they could cause the club they are at to be s**t? Obviously if they demand a ridiculous amount it's not the best thing but if they are purely there to play with mates and have fun, it could only be a positive...
The old 'with mates' line... Never gets old...

It's not the level or dedication that my issue is it is with anyone that plays a team sport as an individual with no regard for the team or club they are a part of... Not training and expecting to just strut in and play on a Saturday is a disgrace... Go and take up tennis or golf

Thanks for your feedback spanker! You are a deadset pleb. Do you seriously think I would have gone back to Laverton at my peak? I went as I was ageing and clearly on the decline... If I played on you when I was 25 or 30 it would have been like Chris Judd playing on Quentin!
P.S. You have never been a good footballer ever and were deplorable when I/we played against you. Retire!

Hahaha quentin lmao

Oh did I touch a nerv "fatty" haha mate never said I was a good footballer just pointed out you weren't any good heyday or not you were terrible and still are a terrible bloke..
you have shattered me I'm actually going to retire now pffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back