Game Day Dimma's EF spray

Remove this Banner Ad

You misinterpreted just about everything.
There's a bit of nuance that you don't get, the other bloke has no idea, and really, life's too short.
I'm sure we'll dance again when the knives come out for the coach.
Cheers.

I'm out.
You certainly know when to leave.

Cotchin to FF
Martin to FF
Griffiths to CHB
Vlastuin to the guts
Jacobs and Harvey in hospital
A Melee or all in brawl

All things I would have tried if I was coach

You essentially cant do this these days. No point if you get weeks off.

Last edited:

I think he is frustrated by your comments about "how changes made by the coaching panel may have kept the team in the game" and " it could have been worse".
You are entitled to be a Dimma advocate, which you certainly are, and you don't even have to be one of his relatives, which you may or may not be.
However, comments such as you made will provoke some fierce response, because they are stupid.
But, you have every right to make them.
No you can disagree all you want, just don't abuse the poster doing it. That's my op.

Think his win loss record in the last few years shows a good trend. We are almost but not quite there yet. Just be patient. Unless we can snag lyon dimma is our man
Why Lyon? He hasn't won anything and has his teams playing boring football

I can't stand watching Ross Lyon coached games. I would hate for him to be our coach.

Dunno about Alistair Clarkson's current contract status at Hawthorn, but if he ever felt the need for a fresh start after 4+ flags, he's welcome with us anytime.

I can't stand watching Ross Lyon coached games. I would hate for him to be our coach.

Dunno about Alistair Clarkson's current contract status at Hawthorn, but if he ever felt the need for a fresh start after 4+ flags, he's welcome with us anytime.
He will end up going to Carlton for two million a year and coach them to a spoon. Guarantee it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, but when do you suggest being patient becomes being stoopid? ;)

when does one suggest it? well not now, and not for a while yet. We have not finished what we have started, nor have we travelled the full distance this set up can take us. I thought Hardwick coached very well last year and put most of the doubts to rest on that score. He's grown into the role and will continue to grow as the expectations rise. The last 3 years have each taught us something in terms of game plans, players, culture, weaknesses (mental and tactical),... Dissappointing that this is even a discussion point this year. No one is entitled to indefinite tenure and results are all that matters - but unless your definition of 'results' is extremely narrow and akin to our Graeme Richmond-regressive-gene, he has actually delivered a lot.

He just re signed I think.

when does one suggest it? well not now, and not for a while yet. We have not finished what we have started, nor have we travelled the full distance this set up can take us. I thought Hardwick coached very well last year and put most of the doubts to rest on that score. He's grown into the role and will continue to grow as the expectations rise. The last 3 years have each taught us something in terms of game plans, players, culture, weaknesses (mental and tactical),... Dissappointing that this is even a discussion point this year. No one is entitled to indefinite tenure and results are all that matters - but unless your definition of 'results' is extremely narrow and akin to our Graeme Richmond-regressive-gene, he has actually delivered a lot.

Dude, face the f***ing facts...so in your mind he has delivered a lot yeah? Lets just say this, if the team does not come up to expectations this year, he will be delivering parcels next year. ;)

In some ways, I'm looking forward to playing LOLnorf again.

2013:
Lose to Carlton - 2014 Richmond wins and gets revenge.

2014:
Lose to Port - 2015 - Spoil Cornes' milestone game with a heroic win on the road.

2015:
Lose to LOLnorf - 2016......

A more interesting pattern:

Carlton beat us in 2013, collapsed from 6th to 14th and then 18th in the following years
Port beat us in 2014, collapsed from 3rd to 9th the following year

I look forward to North finally ******* off for good.

Hi Graeme

how many other coaches had seven years before a flag or a finals win?

name them.

talking about the Graham Richmond days is disingenuous, how many coaches did we have under graham Richmond given he was officially involved with the club from 1962 till 1986

name them

perhaps just perhaps the idiots that came after him were the Richmond sack coaches instigators, and im not trying to rerite history, old GR has a lot to answer for but our endemic coach sacking came after his official time at the club, Frawley got five years and he won a final, northey got 3 and he won a final, Wallace go 4 and a half no finals victory dimma inot his seventh and about to get another two with nothing, so stop wanking over this so-called great coach.

name them.

talking about the Graham Richmond days is disingenuous, how many coaches did we have under graham Richmond given he was officially involved with the club from 1962 till 1986

name them

perhaps just perhaps the idiots that came after him were the Richmond sack coaches instigators, and im not trying to rerite history, old GR has a lot to answer for but our endemic coach sacking came after his official time at the club, Frawley got five years and he won a final, northey got 3 and he won a final, Wallace go 4 and a half no finals victory dimma inot his seventh and about to get another two with nothing, so stop wanking over this so-called great coach.
At least under GR we got 5 flags and you can't take those from him. Under DH we've achieved nothing that will be of great historical significance to this stage . Based on results This has been the biggest propaganda spin in the history of the RFC
Sucking greater than Wallet's

At least under GR we got 5 flags and you can't take those from him. Under DH we've achieved nothing that will be of great historical significance to this stage . Based on results This has been the biggest propaganda spin in the history of the RFC
Sucking greater than Wallet's

I was interested to read on another post, I think which side his likely to win a flag first, Richmond or North, that several of the North posters were critical of Dimma, and felt that was a principal reason why they would get one before Richmond. I had, probably naively, thought that this was a view pretty much exclusive to Tiger supporters. Not that North supporters are necessarily the most worldly and respected critics, just found it interesting that others consider Dimma one of our weaknesses.
But, like many, I am hoping that he has improved, and learnt plenty, especially from last year's EF.

That would be nice!!!

name them.

name them

coaches get sacked because they are s**t....not because we "ate our own". Unfortunately for us, the "idiots" who hired coaches were not sacked and continued to hire duds that had "sack me" stamped on their heads....FFS, once again i will repeat this -> if said sacked coaches were eaten by their own as the ****ed up media suggested, then why didnt the media go to all the other clubs and ask, hey the tigers have sacked their coach, why didnt you hire him, seeing as the tigers supposedly ate their own and sacked them...not one of those duds got a sniff of a gig from any other club after they ****ed us...so now we need stability, yes, we have had stability for 7 years, lets not have another ******* 2 years of stability, because stability suggests we just tread water..If i hear another ******* pressa with the words, we let the supporters down, we didnt turn up, we werent swithched on, when we drop a game that we should have won then I give up with this s**t .;)

I was interested to read on another post, I think which side his likely to win a flag first, Richmond or North, that several of the North posters were critical of Dimma, and felt that was a principal reason why they would get one before Richmond. I had, probably naively, thought that this was a view pretty much exclusive to Tiger supporters. Not that North supporters are necessarily the most worldly and respected critics, just found it interesting that others consider Dimma one of our weaknesses.
But, like many, I am hoping that he has improved, and learnt plenty, especially from last year's EF.

That would be nice!!!
North supporters can GAGF as far as i'm concerned.
Back to DH he's had 3years to learn the heartaches of losing EF'S .This is dragging on a bit though so the results should have come by now.People on here treat him like someone who's been on his L's for 6 years and accept it to be all good,yet we are more stagnant rather than stable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back