Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers have nothing left. Geelong have this.

I had been watching the game with only 10mins to go, thought Cats had lost this one so went to do other things.....then read your post. Have just looked at the tv to see Cats singing their song. Wow! They were 20 pts down last I saw. Oh Tiges.:D

That Richmond team are cruel. Give their fans hope and proceed to shit on them every time.

On the 2 guys 1 cup podcast they describe Richmond as the M. Night Shyamalan's of the AFL which is pretty apt.

On the 2 guys 1 cup podcast they describe Richmond as the M. Night Shyamalan's of the AFL which is pretty apt.

Had to look him up (no name recognition at this end) - turns out I have seen five of his movies ... of which I have positive memories of one.

Is the concept of someone who promises a lot but always falls a little short or ...?

Had to look him up (no name recognition at this end) - turns out I have seen five of his movies ... of which I have positive memories of one.

Is the concept of someone who promises a lot but always falls a little short or ...?

Inevitably finishes with a big, but ultimately disappointing, twist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the best chance to get Grand Final tickets? Thinking of heading down, never been to one before. Secondary market or is there another option?
Last year I was very lucky and got hold of some via gumtree.. The best bet would be to buy a corporate package for it.. I think you can buy these 2-3 weeks prior to the grand final.

I got them off a freo supporter who was banking on them winning the prelim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back