• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1674992595979.jpeg

100px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png
vs
100px-Philadelphia_Eagles_logo.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with you?
I really couldn't give a toss about who throws the ball better, we are debating the greatest quarterback of all time. Manning is not even close to Joe Montana yet alone Brady so why are you trying convince me otherwise?

Maybe I haven't been watching long enough, but isn't the #1 job of a QB to throw the ball? Shouldn't that be fairly high in the consideration for great QBs?

lol, and this is why I'm out.
Talk about a pack of sorry losers.
GG.exe is one of the few who actually knows his stuff in here.

Have a good night.

Go Chiefs!
Told you fools they'd win it in a classic.
Dont abandon the board tho, its always good having people with different and determined opinions. Its not about agreement, but debate

I did a SGM was a collect by half time. 🥳

Smith 40+, AJ 40+, Kelce 60+

Had a SGM also, with bet return if one leg failed.

KC H2H, +1.5, 1-13
Total Points 51+
Pacheco 48+ rush yds
Mahomes 19+ "
McKinnon 23+ rec yds
McKinnonn anytime TD

I couldn't even get the fn bet return!! :mad:

Nah, even over the hill Brady outplayed Mahomes in majority of match ups (including a Superbowl).

While agree with you that Mahomes has performed better in his first five than what Brady did, there is no denying Brady's ability to leave everyone else in his wake when he reached season 15 or so.
I mean we had Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers being talked up as his equal. Some morons had Rodgers ahead!

That Superbowl was the Bucs defence vs 5 backup O-linesmen. Mahomes had no chance.

I really want to paste here a twitter thread that goes so deep into conspiracies about everything and is mega long, so many wild crazy topics touched on, everything from the significance of the Super Bowl, Arizona, the meaning of Phoenix, to River Phoenix, to the Pope, UFOs, Rhiannas half time show, like diamonds in the sky, skull and bones, the 33rd degree, the 23 phenomenon, Cardinals, Hamlin, etc etc.....it keeps going, mega long.....but I will say this......the guy correctly predicted the final score difference because of the number 3 in all this, as a signal of the end of something and the start of something new, in regards to the world.

I really want to paste it here, but no one will read it tho they really should, so i will do it elsewhere. But i dont think ita crazy all the things hes saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gronk > Kelce
Moss > Hill

enough said

The current Patriots are so lacking in talent that the fact Belichick got them to the playoffs with a rookie QB and then a 8-9 record this year is an incredible achievement
Just a reminder that Moss only played three seasons for the Pats and zero Super Bowl wins.

Its an amazing must read. I can't vouch for it. But if you dont mind testing your beliefs or perceptions, diving into something for the ride. * it, will post it here anyway, but it's mega mega long and you have to persevere.

You don't "stumble" across something like that. You spend years cooped up in your parents basement sniffing old cans of paint and eating glue to get to that point.

You don't "stumble" across something like that. You spend years cooped up in your parents basement sniffing old cans of paint and eating glue to get to that point.
The universe is an amazing enormous program/system, there has to be some deep meaning to it, it can't be a random event and athiestic, no meaning oe spiritual/organic connect.

Wrong wrong wrong reflog, it was the refs fault

First play, DB tried to anticipate the jet sweep and got caught next to the Mike linebacker.
Second play, DB tried to hand off the coverage (see his hand pointing to the safety). Once the hand went up, Toney reversed.
Then on the penalty play they just went MEG coverage and the DB couldn't handle the cut back. If he doesn't hold, it's probably another walk in TD.
Zero answers for the play on the Eagles side

Back