Game Day Intraclub- Roos v Roos Sat Feb 18th -Arden St

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume the club will post the game link on the website so we can watch it later?

I pre registered yesterday. Confirmation email says I’m supposed to be emailed a link today.

EDIT link arrived at 9.03am.

I pre registered yesterday. Confirmation email says I’m supposed to be emailed a link today.
Same same, got my link maybe 15 minutes ago

Will be recording numbers from the game. Will mostly just be the basic ones because I can't be ****ed doing s**t like metres gained.

Some names missing include Mahony, Goater, Corr and Taylor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing no Goater or Archer, hopeful that Perez or Bergman can put in a good showing, need some optimism in our backline.

No Mahoney?!

Who will take the blame for a loss?

I spoke to my mate, Jack's Dad's business partner, last night. Apparently, Jack got cleaned up by Ziebell at training, has a dislocated shoulder, and is out for a few months. Also said that prior to the injury Jack had been getting great feedback from Clarko who had articulated a very clear role that he wanted him to play and what the things he would be judged on were. One of the things that he said about Noble was that he would tell Jack "these are the things we want you to do" before the game and then ream him post-match for not doing other things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back