Game Day Crows V Demons at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Dare I Say - FOG cost us this game

OMG settle down

The game was lost in other areas like 9 missed set shots, getting smashed in contested possession, and allowing Melb to get 4 goals up in several occasions

The game is not won or lost in the last couple of minutes

The game is won or lost over the 4 qtrs of footy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Football eh...?

What fun. A heartbreaking loss, miss a bunch of set shots, season officially over if it wasn't already and our best player tears a hamstring.

England to take two hattricks tonight in the 2 overs of play we get
Yep. Hit a few of those set shots and it's a different conversation.

Ffs. disappointing....

But good game for the kids. Can learn lots and build the hunger.

Hopefully Nank can learn from this. Did lots of the hard work and made a couplee decision errors. That will improve.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That hurts so much, we should have won that

We now have a pattern of honourable losses, we seem to have lost several games by under two goals

Nicks keeps saying it’s a hard lesson

But where are we seeing the team are learning these lessons

I never expected us to play finals in 2023, but it has been a season of missed chances, and moving into 2024 we need to turn these honourable losses into wins

There are some dumb takes, like me thinking it might get to 100 points.

And there is this.

Its a bad take?

We lost by 4 points. FOG had 9 touches and 1.2 all whilst being defended by Tomlinson (an absolute hack).

All week - the only thing I heard is that it was poor ball use that cost us wins. All of our other forwards suffered just as much.

Walker had 4.0 Rankine had 3.3. Fog had 1.2 and 9 touches - What cost us the game??

Southerntakeover - if ball movement and all of your excuses are so bad - how can Rankine and Walker combine for 7 goals and Fog for 1.

We now have a pattern of honourable losses, we seem to have lost several games by under two goals

Nicks keeps saying it’s a hard lesson

But where are we seeing the team are learning these lessons

I never expected us to play finals in 2023, but it has been a season of missed chances, and moving into 2024 we need to turn these honourable losses into wins

We won't with a s**t midfield. That is the problem.

Good to see that second half by Schoenberg. There's still a player there.

Cook some decent footskills on show alongside some not so good stuff. Needs to play the rest of the season.

Nankervis promising. Showed Max-like composure.

Tex and Keays huge Q4s

Murray injured killed us after subbing Butts off. Their talls had done nothing and were suddenly a threat.

We actually started moving the ball quickly again in the second half once we had nothing to lose and threw caution to the wind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back