WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Show was completely s**t.

The Daniel Bryan s**t is getting a bit boring. I mean sure, he's the underdog and he's meant to get beaten up but I would like this 'The Authority' thing to piss off so I can actually watch him wrestle occasionally, because I like watching him wrestle . It's all getting a bit painfully predictable by now.

Bad News Barrett is crap. Number 1, they've changed his name to Bad News Barrett which already sounds stupid, why not just make it his nickname? That wings of change move would be okay as a finisher, but the Bullhammer is the DUMBEST finisher I have ever seen. When I watch wrestling I want to forget that it is fake/scripted, but that move is so stupid. How am I supposed to believe that elbow to the face is meant to pin Sheamus after everything else? s**t finisher.

El Torito vs Hornswoggle=Comedy match. Didn't watch. Same crap as the other match they had im guessing.

I've never understood in wrestling why they can never say an slightly legitimate sounding things? I can't remember what Rollins said but it was weak, and he went on for on ages about what Evolution thought and then just said 'Well that's wrong'. Why can't The Shield comment on the fact that they are all old men, they need long breaks to recover, they are past their prime, 'Are you really on the same page?'. It always has to be cheesy buzzwords. The crowd was ooing and ahhing for Reigns referring to Evolution as creamypuffs? Really? Wow that was so legit how he called them creamypuffs, burn!:thumbsdown:

Didn't watch the tag team match, I've seen them do the same match too many times to bother, apparently Cody Rhodes is turning heel or something, don't care. Second Comedy match. Could have used Emma as a wrestler. Santino's sidekick instead. K.

Don't understand why they have halted Cesaro's momentum by putting him with Paul Heyman, and giving him horrific entrance music. He was going to be popular as a face, he speaks tons of different languages so surely he'd be ideal for overseas live events. The Cesaro Swing is annoying.

Paige is great, not sure why they couldn't have turned her into an Anti-Diva heel, because who has she got to feud with now? Rusev vs. Xav Woods and RTruth at a PPV? Is that a joke? I would be annoyed if I wasted my time watching that on Superstars....

And finally, how about Cena actually loses for once? 3 on 1 handicap, still wins. If you want Bray Wyatt to be a legitimate threat to John Cena, then why are you making Bray + 2 mates lose to Cena? I'm guessing there is another Bray vs. John match at extreme rules? Bray will win this one, but I'm assuming it will be No DQ or something so Cena doesn't have to lose clean (surprise surprise).

Last edited:
You ever been elbowed in the face?
Have I ever been a wrestler? I do seem to recall seeing people get elbowed in the face in wrestling matches over and over again for no reaction, and then I'm supposed to believe because he winds his arm up or something that is supposed to be a finisher?

do you like anything in WWE at the moment?
Liked most of Wrestlemania, liked the post Wrestlemania RAW, the RAW before this one was decent, this one was rubbish. Smackdown is normally just downgraded RAW, and I enjoy NXT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show was completely s**t.

Bad News Barrett is crap. Number 1, they've changed his name to Bad News Barrett which already sounds stupid, why not just make it his nickname? That wings of change move would be okay as a finisher, but the Bullhammer is the DUMBEST finisher I have ever seen. When I watch wrestling I want to forget that it is fake/scripted, but that move is so stupid. How am I supposed to believe that elbow to the face is meant to pin Sheamus after everything else? s**t finisher.
Comedy match. Didn't watch. Same crap as the other match they had im guessing.

So you didn't watch the Barrett/Sheamus match?
Great match up!

Have I ever been a wrestler? I do seem to recall seeing people get elbowed in the face in wrestling matches over and over again for no reaction, and then I'm supposed to believe because he winds his arm up or something that is supposed to be a finisher?
Should watch 1980s wrestling.
Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior have the 2 worst finishes I've ever seen*

*Ignoring the cobra.

It's laughable that the WWE are still making Cena out to be the underdog.

I loved how he was shocked that he had to face all 3 Wyatt's

Kids under 10 can't text Cena

What really has pissed me off with Cena over the last few months with his feud with Wyatt is him switching from Scared to cracking jokes. Take last week for example, he came out laughing and even brought with him photoshopped images of the wyatts and this week he's terrified of him. * OFF.

*Ignoring the cobra.

Yeah never watched the Warrior I got in late I though Hogans was the worst but Warrior is close

What really has pissed me off with Cena over the last few months with his feud with Wyatt is him switching from Scared to cracking jokes. Take last week for example, he came out laughing and even brought with him photoshopped images of the wyatts and this week he's terrified of him. **** OFF.

Yeah its stupid but do you expect anything different?

*Ignoring the cobra.
People's elbow? The worm? The FU or AA or whatever it is.

People's elbow? The worm? The FU or AA or whatever it is.

People elbow had some force big bloke the Rock but yeah not a finisher

5 knuckle shuffle is one of the worst does it even touch the person ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back