Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked the TAB
Port - $1.25
Tigers $3

Now I realise Port are favourites but those odds seems good to me.
Not only am i going to the game but im going to have a decent punt with those odds too. Out of hospital, a shag from the missus when i get home, good odds on the tiges, goin to see my tigers in a FINAL. Its gone from one of my worst weeks into one of my best in 7 days! When we win Sunday i may need sedation.

Not only am i going to the game but im going to have a decent punt with those odds too. Out of hospital, a shag from the missus when i get home, good odds on the tiges, goin to see my tigers in a FINAL. Its gone from one of my worst weeks into one of my best in 7 days! When we win Sunday i may need sedation.
Pics video or didn't happen. :D

Adam Goodes thread closed on the main board because there was no footage of him giving the bird.

Sydney supporters can't believe their Mr. everywhere could do such a thing?

The AFL should ask the goal umpire.
There will be footage of it somewhere.

The fact is he did it. I saw it and so did 5000 tiger supporters.

The bird didn't bother me, it was the dive that was the worst.

Goodes is un-Australian and that is the biggest insult I could give anyone.

He has grown hasn't he , in his first year he probably wouldn't of been able to lift him

Wellllll, clearly didn't mean it like that. Although I disagree, definitely would have been able to, he was a beast from day 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, guys. I'm sure the umpires had no vested interest in this game. The free kicks were called right down the mid-

1VCAgQC.png

* YOU MATT STEVIC YOU ******* CHEATING PIECE OF s**t.

Don't worry, guys. I'm sure the umpires had no vested interest in this game. The free kicks were called right down the mid-

1VCAgQC.png

**** YOU MATT STEVIC YOU ******* CHEATING PIECE OF s**t.
And those exact actions for those frees weren't given to us for the same infractions. cant touch em tony!!!!!!!!!!

Dusty just loves the big moments. 3 times this year he has kicked the biggest goal of the game (that I can remember) and every time it was a 1 on 1. Almost kicked the sealer last night as well when he beat Richards and hit the post on his left. Those two contests show how valuable it is to do the two most basic things well - Keeping your feet, and picking the ball up in one grab. Both times he did it and both times he gave himself the best chance to score.

Edit: Watching that contest where he hit the post again. I reckon about 1% of players in the AFL would've been able to keep their feet after the knock he cops, together with the s**t surface. He almost goes to ground but he just wills himself to stay on his feet. Great stuff.

1VCAgQC.png

Lol at that one in the middle for us. Who the * paid that?

1VCAgQC.png

Is this an accurate representation of frees paid? Not doctored or anything? Good God hope its a bit more fair here next week .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back