General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
j8WdYkD.png

dAjjWVZ.png

mYI6euI.png

How s**t do mad mondays look now, every single club has a dress up day at the local and gets photoed by the media

Snoreeeee

Where is Fev wearing a Dildo when you need him

Well you got your wish, Melbourne apparently investigating whether two players dressed up as Rolf Harris and a young girl.

Terlich apparently Rolf Harris and Georgiou in a wig and a dress.

Honestly I'd prefer Fev running around with a dildo than that.

Well you got your wish, Melbourne apparently investigating whether two players dressed up as Rolf Harris and a young girl.

Terlich apparently Rolf Harris and Georgiou in a wig and a dress.

Honestly I'd prefer Fev running around with a dildo than that.
Jesus, I ment the players should just be given a keg and sent to a small island somewhere to go nuts away from the media
Basically do there own mad monday without us having to know about it

Not literally dress up in the most controvesial thing you could think of

Looks like a Brisbane player went blackface as well, Personally I don't understand why blackface is still offensive but thats a whole nother topixc
Doesn't really have an Australian context at all, hella offensive in the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely going to mad Monday you would think 'maybe it will invite trouble if I publish a photo of myself dressed up as Rolf Harris with someone dressed up as a young girl'. Then again I guess not.

It annoys me that people feel the need to get outraged about these things. Move on, nothing to see.

Like I said to someone, Its not like they went to a primary school dressed like him and chased girls around

Its a costume

How would you feel about it just being a costume, if you were the little girl who was abused?

She never would have to see it if the the age didnt make it the front story on there page for ratings

They didn't knock on a victims front door like that, and had the media not made a deal of it no one would have known about it

How would you feel about it just being a costume, if you were the little girl who was abused?

She's more likely to see it thanks to 50 different media outlets publishing it while pretending they're 'outraged'. It's a shithouse gag, and he should get slapped over the wrist for it but the media are the biggest dickheads around when it comes to reprinting this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back