NMFC mentions on television & wireless

Remove this Banner Ad

For those needing some more seethe, neither Healy or Sheahan have McDonald in their RS top three, and the latter thinks Essendon has the better midfield.

Dunstall however thinks Luke should win it.

For those needing some more seethe, neither Healy or Sheahan have McDonald in their RS top three, and the latter thinks Essendon has the better midfield.

Dunstall however thinks Luke should win it.
Sheahan is excused, his opinion is exactly that. And he's old.
Healy on the other hand is one of the biggest, filthiest campaigners on the planet.

Doesn't surprise me with Dunstall he's one of the sharpest football minds out there (alone with garry lyon)

Would still like a little respect from the media, instead of fawning over * and Richmond. You don't get 14 wins, because you don't have class, so some of the media, STFU.

Would still like a little respect from the media, instead of fawning over * and Richmond. You don't get 14 wins, because you don't have class, so some of the media, STFU.

I'm sure North will gain coverage tomorrow when Scott and Swallow are on AFL 360, much like Essendon and Richmond did today when Hardwick, Cotchin, Thompson and Watson were on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understandable. Goggles needs to visit OPSM for a checkup and Dickhead makes Chopper Read look like a Rhodes Scholar.

You can tell Dunstall genuinely likes/rates North Melbourne atm and he has watched a lot of our games. The other gooses have probably seen 3 or 4 between them and just cant bring themselves to pay a compliment even when due. Both s**t stains afaic.

I dont know if you saw OTC, but dickhead asked who had the better midfield- goggles jumped straight in with "* for mine" Dunstall retorted with "* probably have more A grade talent, but NM certainly bat deeper through the middle"

Sheahan is excused, his opinion is exactly that. And he's old.
Healy on the other hand is one of the biggest, filthiest campaigners on the planet.

Doesn't surprise me with Dunstall he's one of the sharpest football minds out there (alone with garry lyon)

sorry for going off topic possibly, I am working/living in the US so am removed from local media etc....when did this word campaigner all of a sudden become the ultimate slur? have noticed this in many threads......just asking...

sorry for going off topic possibly, I am working/living in the US so am removed from local media etc....when did this word campaigner all of a sudden become the ultimate slur? have noticed this in many threads......just asking...

Eddie McGuire had a slip of the tongue during a live cross interview from Fox Footy studios to Kane Cornes. He referred to him as "an old c***" yet when the same show was replayed later they'd replaced the offending word with "campaigner". BF followed suit so when anyone types in c*** it's automatically replaced with campaigner.

Capiche?

Last edited:
It's BF swear filter talk for Mike Hunt, from the Eddie & Kornes interview a few weeks back

Anyone see NDS on 360 or Browny on marngrook?

No TV connected at all right now because I move to Melbourne today! Can't wait to see more games live & get amongst it all.
Where abouts you moving to Mark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calm down guys.....

Tuesday - Nicky Dal & Petrie open to media....
Wednesday - 21 Players open to media.....
Thursday - Brad Scott open to media.....

We are about to get page after page and clip after clip exposure.

Brace yourselves boys!!!

is this over the top? Yes it is a final but we should be trying to prepare the same way as previous weeks.

Let's boot * out of the finals and then they will have no choice but to acknowledge us.
I disconncected the sports channels from my foxtel since it's finals (save $$), but it doesn't take effect until tomorrow.
So looking forward to seeing what Scott and Spitta have to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back