2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixon is an outright gun although can be rather injury prone.

one of Dixon,Day, or Lynch must be plausible because why else would you want 3 young kpf's
I'm a big fan of Dixon. He could be just as good as Lynch if he was able to put together an uninterrupted season.

Tex would be a hard get. Originally from Broken Hill which although in NSW is closer to Adelaide than Brisbane. So there is no pull in that direction. It would be purely money or a chance for a flag if we are further advanced than most teams out there. I think if Danger leaves money for Adelaide won't be a problem. Just can't see it happening to be honest but.....

Maybe Stakes can help with getting Tex. he's from Broken Hill

What about J.Cameran from GWS.He is out of contract next year and he can kick goals.Will he want to come here?

What about J.Cameran from GWS.He is out of contract next year and he can kick goals.Will he want to come here?

I think an even bigger problem would be trading with GWS. We'd have to give up a lot to get him.

If we don't land a big fish but add some tall depth I will be quite happy. If we can get some A grade talent then of course it's fantastic, but adding someone like Robbie Tarrant would be cheap enough and he'd be able to play that key forward role until Close and Freeman are both ready. Not a sexy signing like a Hawkins or Walker but worthwhile imo. Or someone like Andy Otten or Sam Gilbert in that 3rd tall role in defence. We have no talls in the prime of their careers at all and we just traded away the only one who is (Patfull).

Finally after 4 pages his name is thrown up. For mine this is the man we should go after, as stated he is out of contract, with any luck we are already in his manager's ear with a bucket load, I am hoping our on field performance in 2015 will be improved enough to want guns like Cameron to come our way. What we need is for him to nominate us the week after the GWS's season is over.

He has everything we want these days of an A lister, Coleman medallist & AA in his second year.

Bring it on!!!

GO LIONS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One can only imagine what we would have to give up for J Cameron and if he was going to leave he would have his choice of suitors. One can dream though.

I like the idea of J Cameron as well. Given he's a fishing and shooting kinda guy we need to send him North with Harwood and Bewick for a holiday. Or maybe just their fishing snaps.

Seriously, I rate Cameron as the more achievable of the KPFs theoretically "on the market" at the end of the next year, but there is a season to come and a couple of serious injuries to either could severely dent any dreams. Not worth getting worked up about yet (from a fan's perspective) but I am sure Leppa, Schwab and Swann are already thinking ahead.

Aish and our second rounder to the Crows, Our first rounder to GWS
Crows send Rory Sloane to GWS
Cameron to us

Keays slides to our third rounder

With Cameron, if he does want to leave you need to work out why he doesn't want to stay at GWS and ask ourselves does that reason also apply to us.

Not if we sign him up on a 10 year deal.

I'd Take Tippett any day

Bit late on this I know but I'm a big NO to Tippett.

Thought his from for the Swans was pretty ordinary in general and his performance in the GF, truly spud-worthy.

Besides, he's already given us the Royal Order of the Middle Index Finger so screw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back