Ban the Catholic Church

Remove this Banner Ad

So, you want to ban hoodies in Australia?
Ok, start on them. If you can sort that out, then we can move down the list until we hit the burka! Deal?

So you have no issue with Islam in Australia?

Why haven't you warned us so many times, that it's just a matter of time until Muslims take over and implement sharia law?

If they can reform and modernise their beliefs then we've nothing to worry about regarding Sharia Law.

like-banned-paid.jpg

Lacking a head tilt, nobody will believe you're serious otherwise.

Bolt sunk to a new low even for him today. After abusing the Greens for their logo attached to Whitlam he has unleashed on him depite the fact he is not even in his grave. Bolt has shown he is not even independent enough to be called a columnist.

I have now decided that I will avoid the Herald-Sun altogether, which basically means I have to get my form guide somewhere else and will hurt my access to footy news, be it on-line or ina physical form.
Haha here's Siax again - the font of knowledge. On everything.
Honey, it may interest you to know that Shorten et al weren't too chuffed about it either.
I'm sure the Herald Sun will be bereft with grief at the loss of your readership - though, somehow, I think you'll keep reading.
Otherwise you'll have nothing too whine about. xx

Yes, I never mentioned anything about Muslims being bad, in fact I never brought up Muslims at all.

Is this really a thread comparing the banning of Burkas with the banning of an entire church?
No it isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You still seem to be manipulating the conversation to suit your argument. As outlined in the OP, and subsequently highlighted to you last time you tried to justify your stance by widening the scope, we are talking about AUSTRALIA. Yemen is not in Australia, just so you know.
Alternatively you could look at the dancing boys in Pakistan and also Afghanistan as well.

Is this really a thread comparing the banning of Burkas with the banning of an entire church?
Yes, I believe it is.

Alternatively, you could also accurately label it as a piss-take.

Banning a religion is a pathetic move.

However what we should do is raise awareness as to why these religions are not compatible with modern times, and teaching Muslims, Christians, whoever the real way to treat gays and people of other races.

We need to break down barriers between religions as well as eliminating the archaic views a lot of them have towards certain people and situations.
Excellent. So now you agree that instead of banning the Burqa we should teach Muslims not to oppress women and instead of banning the Church we should teach Priests not to abuse women??

I don't want the burqa banned because it's Islamic, I want it banned because it covers the entire face, just like a balaclava, motorcycle helmet or ski mask, which I'm sure you'll agree should not generally be worn around in public unless necessary for a particular activity it was designed for.
But the balaclava, motorcycle helmet and ski mask are not banned items.

You're changing your argument. You previously argued it should be banned because it's used to oppress women.

Post #31 on Page 2 :D
Sometimes I am slow on the uptake, but in this particular instance I worked out what was going on when I read Post #1 on Page 1. :)

Given that OVER A QUARTER of our population identifies themselves as Catholic, this is an issue which should be uniting the rest of us against them.

Sure, there is no doubt that some of them are ok, but their silence in regards to the truly evil deeds done by members of their cult automatically makes them complicit in said crimes.

I propose that we begin a campaign of hate-filled graffitti on their places of worship, and gradually ramp it up to hate filled rants on the internet, then ripping of those confronting head pieces that monks and nuns wear...

and then...THEN

we will start beating the crap out of them.

ALL OF THEM!!
Do you even read what you post? "Members of their cult" and "complicit in such crimes".
At least Jiska tried to build a case. Poor attempt at that though. Most Catholics are just as appalled as everyone else at the disgusting crimes that were committed and probably still are committed by a small minority of the church's priests. My stepbrother is a detective and he said it is impossible to tell if someone is a paedophile.
Let's also ignore the fact that most molestation offences are carried out by a family member or relative.

Do you even read what you post? "Members of their cult" and "complicit in such crimes".
At least Jiska tried to build a case. Poor attempt at that though. Most Muslims are just as appalled as everyone else at the disgusting crimes that were committed and probably still are committed by a small minority of the Islam extremists. My stepbrother is a detective and he said it is impossible to tell if someone is a terrorist.
Let's also ignore the fact that most offences are carried out outside of Australia.

Changed your post a bit.
What do you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back