Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Just could of said it better. Like he won’t get to Pick 5.

Petrecca might play for Collingwood in the Future. You don’t know with Trade/Free Agency
...what

it's a throwaway comment designed to inject some humour into an interview by the interviewee. Are you really taking it THAT seriously?

I personally think that the draft will go as follows, I welcome your comments and hope you all have a great draft day tomorrow.

1. Christian Petracca
  2. Angus Brayshaw
  3. Paddy McCartin
  4. Jarrod Pickett
  5. Jordan De Goey
  6. Paul Ahern
  7. Peter Wright
  8. Liam Duggan
  9. Darcy Moore
  10. Jake Lever
  11. Jayden Laverde
  12. Corey Ellis
  13. Sam Durdin
  14. Hugh Goddard
  15. Jarrod Garlett
  16. Lachie Weller
  17. Nakia Cockatoo
  18. Isaac Heeney
  19. Connor Blakely
  20. Caleb Marchbank
  21. Alex Neal-Bullen
  22. Kyle Langford
  23. Touk Miller
  24. Jack Steele
  25. Oscar McDonald
  26. Harrison Wigg
  27. Connor Menadue
  28. Blaine Boekhorst
  29. Daniel McKenzie
  30. Ed Vickers-Willis
Been a WCE fan I would love West Coast to be able to pick the following if available, 1st Pick - Pickett, Ahern or Laverde. 2nd Pick - Connor Blakely, Jarrod Garlett or Nakia Cockatoo. 3rd Pick - Mitch McGovern, Clem Smith or Damien Cavka. 4th Pick - Jack Cripps, Tyler Keitel, Matt Panos or Shane Yarran

...what

it's a throwaway comment designed to inject some humour into an interview by the interviewee. Are you really taking it THAT seriously?

Well when Boyd was Drafted number 1. Would you say he do a Bucks and Leave after 1 season to go home?

Just could of said it better. Like he won’t get to Pick 5.

Petrecca might play for Collingwood in the Future. You don’t know with Trade/Free Agency

There is almost no personality in football already, mostly because anytime anyone says anything it's picked apart. Let's just all agree not to care so much about the choice of every word spoken in the hope that people don't feel like saying anything off script is a crime.

I personally think that the draft will go as follows, I welcome your comments and hope you all have a great draft day tomorrow.

1. Christian Petracca
  2. Angus Brayshaw
  3. Paddy McCartin
  4. Jarrod Pickett
  5. Jordan De Goey
  6. Paul Ahern
  7. Peter Wright
  8. Liam Duggan
  9. Darcy Moore
  10. Jake Lever
  11. Jayden Laverde
  12. Corey Ellis
  13. Sam Durdin
  14. Hugh Goddard
  15. Jarrod Garlett
  16. Lachie Weller
  17. Nakia Cockatoo
  18. Isaac Heeney
  19. Connor Blakely
  20. Caleb Marchbank
  21. Alex Neal-Bullen
  22. Kyle Langford
  23. Touk Miller
  24. Jack Steele
  25. Oscar McDonald
  26. Harrison Wigg
  27. Connor Menadue
  28. Blaine Boekhorst
  29. Daniel McKenzie
  30. Ed Vickers-Willis
Been a WCE fan I would love West Coast to be able to pick the following if available, 1st Pick - Pickett, Ahern or Laverde. 2nd Pick - Connor Blakely, Jarrod Garlett or Nakia Cockatoo. 3rd Pick - Mitch McGovern, Clem Smith or Damien Cavka. 4th Pick - Jack Cripps, Tyler Keitel, Matt Panos or Shane Yarran
Well you didn't start off great, saints are taking McCartin

1. Christian Petracca
  2. Angus Brayshaw
  3. Paddy McCartin
  4. Jarrod Pickett
  5. Jordan De Goey
  6. Paul Ahern
  7. Peter Wright
  8. Liam Duggan
  9. Darcy Moore
  10. Jake Lever
  11. Jayden Laverde
  12. Corey Ellis
  13. Sam Durdin
  14. Hugh Goddard
  15. Jarrod Garlett
  16. Lachie Weller
  17. Nakia Cockatoo
  18. Isaac Heeney
  19. Connor Blakely
  20. Caleb Marchbank
  21. Alex Neal-Bullen
  22. Kyle Langford
  23. Touk Miller
  24. Jack Steele
  25. Oscar McDonald
  26. Harrison Wigg
  27. Connor Menadue
  28. Blaine Boekhorst
  29. Daniel McKenzie
  30. Ed Vickers-Willis

Don't see any rumors here?

Unlike.

Not if Buckley is still there. Petracca hates Buckley.

This is interesting.

What basis is there for Petracca to hate Buckley?

When, where & why have their footy paths crossed and what could have happened for a 16/17/18 year old boy to foster a hatred for one of the modern game's greats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is interesting.

When, where & why have their footy paths crossed and what could have happened for a 16/17/18 year old boy to foster a hatred for one of the modern game's greats?
He is going off the truthful premise that absolutely every football follower (excluding yourself and Buckley himself) hates Buckley and of course thus would include Petracca

This is interesting.

Have you seen Buckley's face?

Petracca is wise for one so young.

Dan McKenzie the big bolter, could go as early as Adelaide, North are very keen.

Clubs are seeing a bit of the Fyfes about him.

He is going off the truthful premise that absolutely every football follower (excluding yourself and Buckley himself) hates Buckley and of course thus would include Petracca

I dont hate Buckley. I love the fact he Is coaching the pies and hope he continues to do so for the next 20 years.

Lol Buckley hate in a draft rumours thread... Gold.

Melbourne would be crazy not to take Brayshaw and Petracca should they have the chance.

A midfield of Viney, Brayshaw, Petracca, Salem & Tyson will be more than handy in 3 or so years time.

Saints will take McCartin so they have 2 years to develop him under Riewoldt until he retires then will hand over the reigns.

You gotta be innit to winnit
To land on your feet you gotta take the leap
For a punchy slogan line you gotta make it rhyme
And make it punchy.....

So what are these rumours about Petracca's character the Saints board keeps bringing up now?
Pretty sure they have just turned on Petracca now and are trying to justify why they are going to take McCartin over him. I wouldn't read to much into what they have to say about it, most of them had Petacca as their display pics only a few days ago.

So what are these rumours about Petracca's character the Saints board keeps bringing up now?
Seems they have jumped off him since the Mccartin going number one rumours have kept going. I'm personally not worried. Had put up some amazing numbers and the rumours are just that.
Some saying Mccartin amd Petracca a line ball decision so maybe they want the key position player and that's understandable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back