Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Why you Reckon Langford to Pies talk it Bullshit?

I just think they prefer Laverde and are trying to make GWS not select him at pick 4 (where they would take Pickett at 4 in the hope of getting Laverde at 6). I'm just guessing though.

I think too much is being paid to the visit to Langford's home.
Most of the draftees are finishing their exams and are free to interview now.
Pickett will go to GWS at 4.

Every year it seems the rumours get less and less. It seems the clubs keep their cards very close to their chests these days.

I have'nt a clue who the West Aussie temas will pick except that it would be a surprise if the Eagles did'nt take a mid with good speed and foot skills.

Freo could nab anyhting from a 160cm midget to a 225cm giant.

I'll start a rumour though. Jake Lever will slide to Freo's pick. No source..just a warm moist feeling in my y-fronts. Does that count?

2 or 3 Collingwood supporters on BigFooty will desperately try to throw the actual GWS recruiters off the scent of Laverde at Pick 4.:)

I don't really want LaVerde so I'm unsure of that comment.
Carlton supporters will be cursing themselves on draft night when Wright slides past 7 after giving up a defender who was rated behind Sam Frost at GWS and now has a gummy foot for that pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think they prefer Laverde and are trying to make GWS not select him at pick 4 (where they would take Pickett at 4 in the hope of getting Laverde at 6). I'm just guessing though.

Well, Levarde would be a better Pick then Langford.

Hine has taken the Young,Skinny and and With Huge Upside before in the 1st Round

This one is very interesting and continues to gather momentum.

Seems to be a chance we'll take him as early as 28.

I really hope not. Wouldn't mind him at 61 but the 2nd round this year is one of the best in recent years.

Every year it seems the rumours get less and less. It seems the clubs keep their cards very close to their chests these days.

I have'nt a clue who the West Aussie temas will pick except that it would be a surprise if the Eagles did'nt take a mid with good speed and foot skills.

How was the Dockers speed against Port Adelaide? You could make the same argument about Fremantle but at the end of the day most teams are going to take the best player in round 1.

I don't really want LaVerde so I'm unsure of that comment.
Carlton supporters will be cursing themselves on draft night when Wright slides past 7 after giving up a defender who was rated behind Sam Frost at GWS and now has a gummy foot for that pick.

Nope, we're still good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back