Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

This is interesting.

What basis is there for Petracca to hate Buckley?

When, where & why have their footy paths crossed and what could have happened for a 16/17/18 year old boy to foster a hatred for one of the modern game's greats?
I think Buckley ran over his pet dog when Petracca was just five years old.

A hatred he has harboured for over 12 years.

His pet dog being left with only three legs is a constant reminder.

Whoever gets Tom Lamb is in for some interesting times.

Not a very popular boy with his team mates at the Stingrays.

any teenager with a bit of swagger about him gets cut down to size immediately at an AFL club.

A famous story is when Brett Kirk made Jesse White cry on a Christmas Harbor cruise about a month after White had been drafted. White was asking all the players to call him "J-Dub" and Kirk didn't want a bar of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Hourigan didn't even get drafted in the end!
Yeah I happened to meet him whilst picking my brother up from schoolies last year in victor harbour. Most arrogant bloke I've ever met. This was after he had been overlooked in the national draft and was saying how bullshit it was that he hadn't been picked up. When I replied with "maybe it's your attitude" he told me to get ****ed. I'm glad the arrogant prick didn't get picked up.

Yeah I happened to meet him whilst picking my brother up from schoolies last year in victor harbour. Most arrogant bloke I've ever met. This was after he had been overlooked in the national draft and was saying how bullshit it was that he hadn't been picked up. When I replied with "maybe it's your attitude" he told me to get stuffed. I'm glad the arrogant prick didn't get picked up.
If I recall correctly, I don't think he had the best skin folds either.

Just could of said it better. Like he won’t get to Pick 5.

Petrecca might play for Collingwood in the Future. You don’t know with Trade/Free Agency

Jesus. You're a bit of a defensive flog, aren't you?

A famous story is when Brett Kirk made Jesse White cry on a Christmas Harbor cruise about a month after White had been drafted. White was asking all the players to call him "J-Dub" and Kirk didn't want a bar of it.

No wonder J-Dub's career has gone so well

Entirely believable and in true Pies fashion he would have backed back over the hapless creature to make certain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back