News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG KEEFE
141219_keeffe600.jpg
141219_pushups600.jpg
141219_varcoe600.jpg

THE FAS FLYING HIGH
141219_fasolo60001.jpg
141219_fasolo60002.jpg
141219_fasolo60003.jpg

Last edited:
Why is fas taking pack marks at 181cm is it not his job to rove and provide alternative leads. Fasolo flys Witts roves back of pack. Do like the way fas is going about his pre-season though, looks fit.

Goldsack training as a defender, i like it, i am one who believes he should play back and then pinch hit forward on occasions.

Why is fas taking pack marks at 181cm is it not his job to rove and provide alternative leads. Fasolo flys Witts roves back of pack. Do like the way fas is going about his pre-season though, looks fit.

Goldsack training as a defender, i like it, i am one who believes he should play back and then pinch hit forward on occasions.

Same reason Jamie Elliott does it? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elliott IN THIS PICTURE WITH BLUE FOOTY BOOTS ON, HANDS ON HIPS AND NOT HOLDING ANY HAMMY ;)
141219_varcoe600.jpg

The problem is Fas is better at marking the ball than roving.

Elliott IN THIS PICTURE WITH BLUE FOOTY BOOTS ON, HANDS ON HIPS AND NOT HOLDING ANY HAMMY ;)
141219_varcoe600.jpg
Varcoe has clearly shattered his shin bone though #sackbuckleydavorenpertjesusandtheguyfromcoldplay

Varcoe has clearly shattered his shin bone though #sackbuckleydavorenpertjesusandtheguyfromcoldplay
It looks like he is looking at Jesse's arse like Jesse just droped a fart in his face

The problem is Fas is better at marking the ball than roving.
Yeah I agree Fas is a good mark like Elliot and I encourage them both to continue contesting in marking situations but there is a time and a place when to fly and when to rove as a small forward. Just from that picture our structure looks wrong with Witts roving and Fas flying.

Yeah I agree Fas is a good mark like Elliot and I encourage them both to continue contesting in marking situations but there is a time and a place when to fly and when to rove as a small forward. Just from that picture our structure looks wrong with Witts roving and Fas flying.

It's a big leap to assess our structure on the basis of one picture at training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back