2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he did quite a bit towards the end of the season. Though I'm quite surprised to see him be given DPP. A parting gift from Bomber!

Deledio and Goddard will be the first two picked in my forward line next season.

Will be hard to go without them
goddard lids buddy gray will be a bloody common line up

Will be hard to go without them
goddard lids buddy gray will be a bloody common line up
Chuck in Swan and Dusty and you've got what's shaping up the be the staple FWD line. At least it makes up for a rather lacklustre looking DEF line we appear to be working with this year.

I'll probably even throw one of the M/F premo's in my MID line for a bit of versatility.

Parker willbe mid only does that change your thinking?
Agree with 3 of them

Nope and i have had him for the last 3 seasons! If he is not injured he is in my team and he use to be my sleeper pick and POD player but now everyone knows about him!!

I have rated him since he first played for the Swans and he is a GUN.

Nope and i have had him for the last 3 seasons! If he is not injured he is in my team and he use to be my sleeper pick and POD player but now everyone knows about him!!

I have rated him since he first played for the Swans and he is a GUN.

As a mid only he will be a big POD

As a mid only he will be a big POD

Even more reason to pick him. :thumbsu:

He will average more than JPP i reckon this year and last season Parker was 108 with JPP 113 on the season.

I will ride the Parker train no problem all season and he was dynamite last season and still yet to hit his peak talent wise with only 82 games under his belt.

Even more reason to pick him. :thumbsu:

He will average more than JPP i reckon this year and last season Parker was 108 with JPP 113 on the season.

I will ride the Parker train no problem all season and he was dynamite last season and still yet to hit his peak talent wise with only 82 games under his belt.

Kids a jet, but is he a mid sc jet??
Here's hoping

Kids a jet, but is he a mid sc jet??
Here's hoping

He kicks goals , tackles hard , uses the ball well and avoids every teams No.1 tagger!!

Just turned 22yo as well!!! This kid could have a Brownlow i reckon by the time he hits 25yo.

For all you Fyfe lovers (Include me on that list)
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a.../story-fni5f6su-1227155153504#social-comments

Love this bit: "Since winning his second successive Dog Medal as the Dockers top player last season as his blossoming career escalates the brilliant playmaker has indicated clear ambitions to be officially endorsed as a leader."

Would love to know what the dog medal is. One can only assume it's the illegitimate brother of the Doig medal. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geese the forward line will be the easiest position to pick and very vanilla by the looks of it. lids swan bj dusty all locks and wingard will be very popular
Gray bigger lock than any of those IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back