Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We won basketball and I am now having a well deserved beer.

WELL deserved.

I was like a white, older, slower, less accurate version of Kyrie out there.
And shorter. Much shorter.

Nothing. Just the warm fuzzy feeling that you have a tag that is trending well. :p

Jazny and Starburns_ you should fight over this last position:
zRvI0G9.png

Never mind, I went there and Chief is running the game. He will kill my level 5 Elven archer for no reason. :(

Chief, the most stable genius, is running the game? lols :drunk:

Slowly. I'm only at a little over $1000.

I know quite a few people who would be considered well off, but it's pretty obvious they didn't get that way by being loose with their money. The people with the biggest hearts are generally those who can least afford it.
Generosity is not a common virtue they have

He didn't even thank me.

And Duritz sort of. He was crafted into a hybrid being with Milne

???

You couldn't immortalise me if my father was a Vampire and my mother an Elf.

And I'd met a genie, and asked him for immortality.

And he'd said yes.

And then I'd me another genie, and asked him for more immortality.

And he'd said yes too.

And I lived in a cave. On Mars. With my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears yelling "lalalalalalalala!!!!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. cuddly all the way for me, I've got no interest in a guy who cares too much about his looks or weight..I like some size and squishy bits.
Lucky for me, my wife feels the same.:p

Did I promise you one? Either way, movement on badges is slow, it'll happen, just don't hold your breath waiting. :p
Yes. You did. I will get it too :p

I get what you're saying, and I'm not a chubby chaser... there's a limit :p

But, in general, I like big guys. Muscle, fat, both, all good. I just think a bit of size on a guy is sexy, at least until it starts to get floppy. But a bit of chub is just more... human?

A ripped guy is still a good thing, as long as there are no exposed bones. But a more normal guy is usually just more appealing. TBH 10/10 was an exagerration, but he looks happier, friendlier, and I think more confident and more masculine in the fatter picture. The hottest thing isn't size at all, it's being comfortable in your skin.

Polar-Bear-009.jpg

I get the feeling it counts when you have it in your sig. #catcrew has hardly been mentioned but it's in our sig's and we post a lot.
Ahhh, I didn't know it counts in your sig. That'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back