Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft we're fantastic, we just can't beat s**t teams.
Lol no you aren't. According to the ladder you aren't even the best Victorian team :$:$:$:$

Minson is suppose to be a really great bloke and all that, but everything I've seen from him in the media and on the football field points in the direction of he being nothing but a arrogant, stupid campaigner.

Lubomba is the prince of ******* up my Supercoach team.

I enjoyed it immensely!! You should've come to the pub to watch it with me :)

I thought you guys might get a bit of a run once we subbed off Pav and played the last 1/4 with no FF. And how ******* beautiful is Fyfe *swoon*
I probably would have joined you if I knew about it, despite the disappointment from pretty much the get go, although the drinks would have numbed the pain a little bit ;)

Willy Wonka can still go back to back, he is still a threat to Fyfe for the brownlow.

Last edited:
Pfft we're fantastic, we just can't beat s**t teams.

You couldn't beat us though.

Oh yeah right, point still stands.:$

Lubomba is the prince of ******* up my Supercoach team.

As I said on the Supercoach board I wouldn't pick that self absorbed flog in my team no matter how well he is scoring.

Some flog players you just don't pick on principle and he's one of them.

Dropping in to say hi to Meltstaff !!!
#AFightingFury

:D

Tigers crumbling like a Jose meltdown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't beat us though.

Oh yeah right, point still stands.:$

As I said on the Supercoach board I wouldn't pick that self absorbed flog in my team no matter how well he is scoring.

Some flog players you just don't pick on principle and he's one of them.

Can't remember why I picked him. Must have been drunk.

I picked Essendon for a reason... we're not great at the MCG. I think we can still win the game, but yeah, we won't be winning by 50+.

Doggies are like a country boy who's scared of the big smoke.

I was gonna start a thread called call A Gay Old time with Jack Watts winning team.

But i had no op to follow up to make that title work really well.
Feel free to take a s**t down the dogs throat in my fred Cookie!

The bay is the place to be after this Puffers, Tiges game. Wouldn't miss it for the world

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back