AFL 2015, Round 9 - Sydney v Carlton, SCG, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you soooooooo concerned about everything that he does? Do you go out of your way to speak and write about everyone that annoys you?

If he says something then people like you get your jimmies all in a knot, when he doesn't say anything people like you still get your jimmies in a knot.

Get over it. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring having to read the same sh!t in every thread written by the same idiots.
"I don't boo him because...I boo him because....." you are having a conversation that includes yourself and all the other people of the same mind as you. Everyone else doesn't give a sh!t.
But but but Gooodes...
But but but Goodes....

I don't like douches with holier than though attitudes who hide behind their race whenever they're called on their s**t.

I don't like douches with holier than though attitudes who hide behind their race whenever they're called on their s**t.

So you write the same thing over and over and over and over in every single thread and Goodes is the one with the problem.
LOLZ

So you write the same thing over and over and over and over in every single thread and Goodes is the one with the problem.
LOLZ

Be fair going for richmond must kill the few brain cells he started life with

LOLZ

Twice in total I think, the second being in response to you asking.

In - Kreuzer, Jaksch, Murphy, Judd, Foster
Out - Wood, Tutt, Jones, White, Curnow

B: Tuohy Rowe Jaksch
HB Yarran Henderson Docherty
C: Simpson Cripps Judd
HF Everitt Foster Buckley
F Menzel Casboult Thomas
R Kreuzer Murphy Graham
IC: Bell Carrazzo Walker Armfield

Trouble is, it's usually more...'Goodes scratches his arse, then put his hand under everyones nose insisting his s**t doesn't stink, then calling anyone who disagreed a racist'.
Goodes stands up for himself and is told he is soft and to harden up. Goodes does a celebratory dance and same people are offended and outraged.

People for some reason don't like a proud Aboriginal man.

Goodes stands up for himself and is told he is soft and to harden up. Goodes does a celebratory dance and same people are offended and outraged.

People for some reason don't like a proud Aboriginal man.

Another thing being proud of your heritage and another doing a war dance in front of a crowd inciting chaos.

He is a such a tosser.. being booed because of his skin colour is such a cop out - he is a tosser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone who watches footy on fox actually care about anything Maclure says? Such a flog

Maclure is such a bitter old man.

Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif

Hahah, so cute.

Really? That's impressive. He's still a dickhead.

Nothing to do with his colour. I have a black man in my avatar, I have Aboriginal friends. Goodes and the Prince are dickheads, because, well, they're dickheads. Dickhead.

I can't be racist, I have black friends!

You really put the "dumbass" in Nostradumbass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back