2015/16 SkyBet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Clement is such a conundrum although Im buoyed by his confidence & choice,must have had numerous options.
My club is in good shape financially,we have not fallen into the abyss of other clubs but the time has come.
Have to erase the nightmare of our last doomed trip to the promised land & sustain it.

seth

We also get Thorne back & Baird will give us some desperately needed experience.
In a way Im hoping we dont get Ince because the expectations would be unbearable.

seth

You heard anything in the way of a bid being launched or anything? I know you guys have a clause to buy him for around 4-5m from what I understand which I'd be happy to pocket.

You heard anything in the way of a bid being launched or anything? I know you guys have a clause to buy him for around 4-5m from what I understand which I'd be happy to pocket.
Nothing since Clement arrived apart from fan opinion

seth

Blackburn shall be an interesting team this year, losing Cairney and King already with Gestede on the move. Rhodes will also leave by the end of the year I suspect.

Are they not also under a transfer embargo? They are quite keen to sell if so.

At least we got 3.5 mill for Cairney, we lost King for nothing (although he is massively overrated). Gestede/Rhodes will be interesting to watch, they've been linked with moves away for the last few seasons but nothing ever eventuated. If either of those 2 go it'll be clear that we've thrown in the towel.

At least we got 3.5 mill for Cairney, we lost King for nothing (although he is massively overrated). Gestede/Rhodes will be interesting to watch, they've been linked with moves away for the last few seasons but nothing ever eventuated. If either of those 2 go it'll be clear that we've thrown in the towel.

I feel like throwing in the towel too, we're cooked.

5m for him is worthwhile, remains to be seen who we bring in as his replacement though.

You're reportedly looking at our LM Peter Whittingham. Gun player but need to be at a top club where he doesn't have to run his guts out for 90 minutes.

Wouldn't enjoy seeing him leave tbh, he's a Cardiff legend.

You're reportedly looking at our LM Peter Whittingham. Gun player but need to be at a top club where he doesn't have to run his guts out for 90 minutes.

Wouldn't enjoy seeing him leave tbh, he's a Cardiff legend.

Yeah not sure how accurate the link is, but would be an interesting one. We certainly need a couple of mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derby going hard for promotion, some brilliant signings already. Haven't we seen this all before!
Never liked Ince but he's a huge talent.

Believe me,we have never had a squad that looks like this,
Even in the Premiership.
There is talk Prem clubs are chasing Chris Martin at around 7 mil.
Cant see it happening but he is proven at championship level

seth

Believe me,we have never had a squad that looks like this,
Even in the Premiership.
There is talk Prem clubs are chasing Chris Martin at around 7 mil.
Cant see it happening but he is proven at championship level

seth
Do you expect teams to be sniffing around Will Hughes eventually?

We can only hope for mid-table mediocrity at best.

Tomer Hemed better score some goals or we're in trouble.

Do you expect teams to be sniffing around Will Hughes eventually?
They have been for several years already.
Honestly,hes a real talent & will eventually move on but hes miles away from making an impact at Prem Lge level imo.
Having said that,Im surprised hes still at Derby

seth

Hey all, this seemed like the most appropriate place to ask, but is there a service similar to Fox's EPL on Demand but for the Championship and maybe league 1 and 2? Shame Foxtel doesn't show it. Thanks!

EDIT: Not looking for anything illegal!

Last edited:
Hull fans must be loving their new shirt sponsor..

Flamingo land..
Don't underestimate them.

6-witches-flamingos-350.jpg

I just read that we (Sheffield Wednesday) and Middlesbrough are having a crack for Rhodes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-Blackburn-Rovers-striker-Jordan-Rhodes.html
Would be good for us seeing as we just never have decent strikers up front :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back