Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, it was 2 and a half hours + to get there. I had a bus full of drunken louts. Then it was basically a 2 hour history of the lunatic asylum with no ghosts and a 2 and a half hour trip back with even drinker louts. Then I had to drive to South Melbourne and drop off the bus.

Tldr- A 9 hour day, 450km trip to not see Ghosts.
Lol, you could have stayed home and watched Scooby Doo.

Just seen the Zoolander 2 leaked trailer.

PERMISSION TO SQUEE !

I know I am prone to hyperbole, but I am confident this will be the greatest sequel since The Empire Strikes Back, not even an annoying s**t like Justin Bieber can ruin it for me. Bring it on !!!

So will the clueless idiots come out today and say how disgusting and racist it was for everyone to boo Heretier?
Ive been saying it to take the piss. Although he got booed and Dawes didn't. Jeffy got booed, and then so they didn't get labelled as racist, they picked out Watts, the whitest guy out there, to boo.

No but things got weird :confused:

OdCECxG.jpg

Very weird, I mean look at what they're wearing. :p

They look like the Goth kids from South Park.

latest

Just seen the Zoolander 2 leaked trailer.

PERMISSION TO SQUEE !

I know I am prone to hyperbole, but I am confident this will be the greatest sequel since The Empire Strikes Back, not even an annoying s**t like Justin Bieber can ruin it for me. Bring it on !!!

I've got a feeling it will be a let down like Anchorman 2

Then the greeter at Bunnings is doing it wrong. I'll tell her next time I'm there.
Those greeters at Bunnings give me the shits.

All of a sudden I feel obliged to fake smile and mumble a hello to someone getting paid to say hello to me. I normally enter through the Trade or Garden area just to avoid it.

All of a sudden I feel obliged to fake smile and mumble a hello to someone getting paid to say hello to me. I normally enter through the Trade or Garden area just to avoid it.
The nerve of those campaigners smiling and saying hello!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing to do is to turn it back on them and make them feel uncomfortable. Give them a high five or go for a fist pump.

I don't know why but it irritates me.
They probably don't enjoy that part of their job either, they'd have to put up with all sorts of rude campaigners. Probably appreciate a genuine hello and thank you themselves.

Fair bloody dinkum you'd think Adam Goodes was on his f***ing death bed with terminal cancer the way the media is carrying on.

Bloody clueless Swans fans all standing up and giving him a standing ovation at the 37th minute of the game or some bullshit, FMD.

Jesus the guy just copped a few boos from West Coast supporters who would boo their own grandmother if she was wearing an opposition jumper.

They have those greeters at Walmart in the States, usually some deadshits that are too old or stupid to work a till so they just put them at the door to say hello to people.

Pretty cruisy gig if you can get it but it must get f***ing boring and I can't imagine the pay would be great.

She said something to the effect that she's usually the weirdest one in the room. o_O

Yep, I ******* hate it. You have a warehouse 4x the size of the ******* MCG with 2 ******* registers open yet you have the gaul to shove this pre pubescent campaigner in my face on the way in to say hello? * off, is not friendly it just makes me want to throw sausages at them.

Yeah, a bunch of stores have them over here. Got no problem with a friendly hello as I go through the door.
Pretty sure they have no choice, company would make them do it on a rotating roster. They probably hate it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back