Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know...that angry wranga that wears frypans on his head.

Oh and in the old CC thread he offered to give someone a BJ for $5

He's a poor man's Josh Homme, and that's being kind.

From what I can tell KP works for some heavy rock mag but the best heavy rock bands like QOTSA and TOOL are much more than heavy rock.

He's selling a lie built on his own hard rock Geelong bogan delusions, he has limited music knowledge outside his own acceptable narrow genre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a poor man's Josh Homme, and that's being kind.

From what I can tell KP works for some heavy rock mag but the best heavy rock bands like QOTSA and TOOL are much more than heavy rock.

He's selling a lie built on his own hard rock Geelong bogan delusions, he has limited music knowledge outside his own acceptable narrow genre.

Not gonna lie, this is a pretty odd diatribe. Seems like there's a bit of projection going on here.

Not gonna lie, this is a pretty odd diatribe. Seems like there's a bit of projection going on here.

Are you saying I'm like KP?

I have quite eclectic taste in music from The Church to The Cure to The Cult, you can't pigeonhole me man.

In all seriousness though I like everything from Tool to James Taylor, I like good music regardless of genre.

Nothing annoys me more than metalheads like KP that slag off any music that doesn't fit their preferred genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back