List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went back to back last year in winning Trade Week. 2013 we won with Nicky Dal. 2014 we won with Jarrad W and Sean H. I am more than confident that the club will achieve the most prestigious title in football, being the Threepeat of winning Trade Week. Forget about merely winning the GF or in the case of the Hawks a Threepeat of Flags. Small potatoes that.

The real prize is the Threepeat of winning Trade Week.

We went back to back last year in winning Trade Week. 2013 we won with Nicky Dal. 2014 we won with Jarrad W and Sean H. I am more than confident that the club will achieve the most prestigious title in football, being the Threepeat of winning Trade Week. Forget about merely winning the GF or in the case of the Hawks a Threepeat of Flags. Small potatoes that.

The real prize is the Threepeat of winning Trade Week.
We're 27 points up depending on who you ask. Although Sherm says we're 5 points down with two weeks left. We need *Stanton and Leigh M to get the threepeat.

So who's looking forward to Friday? ... Are there even any decent FAs left?

Patrick Dangerfield is available. Just not sure who he replaces in the best 22. And I wouldn't want to make it harder on an existing fringe player. Pass.

Jimmy toumpas is exploring opportunities at the moment. Former high draft pick who hasnt really come on at melbourne. Plays as an outside mid/fwd with pretty good skillset. Just doesnt consistently find the ball yet but can be decent when he puts it together. Thoughts?

Steele Sidebottom please. Get it done. 1st rounder and Bastinac
he is a free agent next year, only need him to nominate us and say he wants out, first rounder will get it done or we have him for nothing next year (will compensation picks still be around for losing a FA next year?), just like we had to take pick 25 for Greenwood or he would walk for nothing this year. Aint karma a bitch.:) no need to throw a top 28 player with potential in for no reason.;)

maybe before we do this we get Goldie and JZ signed up, karma could come back twice as hard.:D

Last edited:
you watch the doggies will be all in, in another week or two, they just have to process someone else's idea for a while first. ;)
Their only original idea has been sucking sour patch kids because we took Higgins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we be interested in ben lennon? From memory played midfield in his junior days and has better skills than the majority of our team and remains out of contract.
I don't think he's very likely of leaving but if he wanted out I would definitely want us to go after him.

Would Collingwood be interested in Black to go along with Cloke and White?

Pick 16 and Black would be enough for Sidey if he wanted to come, surely?

Haha everyone needs to relax trade week officially starts next week, the Hawks are known to do the best work during trade period without media getting wind of it and this year it will be north. Chillax everyone.

Scooby with the scoop!

Get excited The Northerner

not all of us wanted him traded, I think just Arjen the Great.;)

To be fair, it was just an aside to my E. Wood v S.Wright argument with the learned folk of BF.

Was more a suggestion that potentially we wouldn't miss him that much, and his value may never be higher.

Or maybe I just enjoy the melts whenever one suggests something outrageous.

Reputable source of course.

The last bastion of neutrality.

Last edited:
**** why does North have to be so flippant in proceedings after supposed one meet and greet with players like Carlisle and Seedsman? Surely it takes multiple meetings and reviews to agree or discard options... I have full faith in the club, but all this supposed 'meeting didn't go well' or 'ruled out' s**t is downright annoying to hear. Bloody pursue someone that the fans will be proud of and who can play footy to a high standard. Thats all .

Carlisle told North he doesn't want to play forward so both parties agreed to cease talks.

( from SEN last week )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back