List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Barrett and Wallace think Pick 10 is more than fair for Dixon

I have my doubts he's even worth number 10. Averages 15 games per year 25 goals per year.
Saying that 200cm key forward is handy and Ken would have worked with him at Gold Coast so that's good enough for me.

I have my doubts he's even worth number 10. Averages 15 games per year 25 goals per year.
Saying that 200cm key forward is handy and Ken would have worked with him at Gold Coast so that's good enough for me.

im the same. but the overwhelming opinion around here has made me just think i must be wrong on this one.

41 goals in 3/4 of a season for a bottom team (and subbed out multiple times) is pretty good. He'd be good for about 60 if fit. Entering his prime.

It appears Richmond would expect Lobbe and our 2nd rounder in return for their pick 12. In that case...

article-2583140-1C6112D400000578-785_306x559.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lobbe seems to be all the talk - rightly or wrongly, bullshit or not, it presents an interesting situation.

I think Hawks could potentially be someone that chase him now that Hale has retired. They may also see Ceglar as being one which could step up.

is there any player at Hawthorn whom we could realistically look at?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

keep well away from those hypno-trading charlatans. If they are willing to let anyone go its coz they are

a. Squib
b. Shot
c. Shonky

Its scary but I think we may keep young if we can get toumpas with Moore and a pick o Shea is staying that's gospel and we are looking at other teams depth to improve ours we will be ok

I am replying to adz# and I also do not have the ability to use punctuation atm I apologize

Its scary but I think we may keep young if we can get toumpas with Moore and a pick o Shea is staying that's gospel and we are looking at other teams depth to improve ours we will be ok

I am replying to adz# and I also do not have the ability to use punctuation atm I apologize

Sounds to me like it might be Toumpas to Port , Young to Collingwood, Kennedy to Melbourne.

Here's one out of left field I'd love to see us go after Jack Watts just so he doesn't end up at Hawthorn for a pick in the 20's because I'll guarantee that's what they'd be thinking. He's a better player than Gunston and if Gunston can kick 50 per year then Watts can kick 70. Watts to Hawthorn will be a nightmare for the rest of the competition he's the ultimate good player in a s**t team.

Sounds to me like it might be Toumpas to Port , Young to Collingwood, Kennedy to Melbourne.

Here's one out of left field I'd love to see us go after Jack Watts just so he doesn't end up at Hawthorn for a pick in the 20's because I'll guarantee that's what they'd be thinking. He's a better player than Gunston and if Gunston can kick 50 per year then Watts can kick 70. Watts to Hawthorn will be a nightmare he's the ultimate good player in a s**t team.
Watts better then gunston? Are you high?

Sounds like we are doing what all strong clubs should do and build the depth of the list. Dixon in possibly Toumpas, keep Lobbe, Moore out and re-signing Wingard and Wines is the perfect off season for me. The list will be perfectly balanced then and there will be no excuses for us going forward, basically the perfect position to be in for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back