Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we any chance for S.Selwood?
He hasn't declared Geelong (yet), and if Geelong make an offer you can bet the Eagles will match it forcing a trade which Geelong can't afford due to Dangerfield and Henderson (and possibly Smith).
We can surely beat Eagles/Geelong offer, which wouldn't be too much. We were keen on him during his draft year. When fit he's a very good inside midfielder with leadership too.
I'm just interested to see how Geelong manage this because they still need to call out three names on draft night, like I've said before, Adelaide matching has throw a huge spanner in the works and if the Eagles also match then Geelong are screwed, the only way they can get these players is to offload players for picks or straight swaps.

I'm just interested to see how Geelong manage this because they still need to call out three names on draft night, like I've said before, Adelaide matching has throw a huge spanner in the works and if the Eagles also match then Geelong are screwed, the only way they can get these players is to offload players for picks or straight swaps.
* em.

Hope I brought a smile to your face.

Anyway, early start tomorrow, night fellas!

xxx
49d2a743fe0a722bb93eddf360bc7cbe.jpg

Sorry guys, forgot to change my watch on Sunday morning.

The clues to my source are:

His last name is Staker. His middle name starts with an I. His first name starts with a P.
You wanna take the piss? Take it from _EAD_

Petrik Dengerfeld 2 da tiggrz

Sorry guys, forgot to change my watch on Sunday morning

The clues to my source are:

His last name is Staker. His middle name starts with an I. His first name starts with a P.

Is that your roundabout way of saying Brent Staker has a brother called Pi? Who does he play for and what does he want? 3.14159265359 over 5? Bargain if you can get him to circle round to the idea of coming to the Tiges.

There's one massive play that surprisingly hasn't been much discussed.

Patrick Dangerfield would instantly make Richmond a genuine premiership contender.

And if the only reason that such a suggestion is being avoided lies with "Oh, but his manager insists he wants to go to Geelong" then I say we are not being ambitious enough.

Such players rarely come on the open market. Judd was one, but it was the right move when we backed off in 2008 as he was not what we needed then (and we had no Visy equivalent). Nathan Brown was another, and was a massive success until the desperate tragedy of the broken leg. Buddy was yet another, but way beyond our pay scale and didn't really occupy the position we needed filling, especially at that exorbitant price and contract duration.

But Dangerfield is perfect for our current and ongoing needs, Make him and the Crows an offer they simply cannot refuse.

Yep. Agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude that made me laugh so hard about this thread i think some poo came out, cheers man :thumbsu:
EDIT: still cacking myself 5 minutes later dude, cheers heaps :thumbsu: some people here reckon im full of s**t but there is more BS in 2 pages of this thread than ive spoken im my lifetime :D

Last edited:
Dude that made me laugh so hard about this thread i think some poo came out, cheers man :thumbsu:
EDIT: still cacking myself 5 minutes later dude, cheers heaps :thumbsu: some people here reckon im full of s**t but there is more BS in 2 pages of this thread than ive spoken im my lifetime :D
Sums up exactly how I'm feeling about this whole thing.

Sums up exactly how I'm feeling about this whole thing.
Im actually related to a past player with ties to the club and i can swear on a bible that i know jack s**t about who we are getting from him. It should be renamed to the gambling thread as some posters (not all to be fair) are just saying what ever in the hopes what they said comes true and they can claim the "I told you so post". Some people here really need a hobby :D

Im actually related to a past player with ties to the club and i can swear on a bible that i know jack s**t about who we are getting from him. It should be renamed to the gambling thread as some posters (not all to be fair) are just saying what ever in the hopes what they said comes true and they can claim the "I told you so post". Some people here really need a hobby :D
Oh but we are getting Dangerfield and Cyril. I have the inside word. ;)

Is that your roundabout way of saying Brent Staker has a brother called Pi? Who does he play for and what does he want? 3.14159265359 over 5? Bargain if you can get him to circle round to the idea of coming to the Tiges.

It's his Dad......

"We still have a few irons in the fire but we are happy to take our picks to the draft" – Dan Richardson, 3AW
i'd prefer this over giving up our 1st pick for a Player that's not worth it.
get Yarran & a decent kid at pick 12 would be ok. still cashed up next yr when some big names are available, all we can do is keep trying....

Trolling is pretty dumb.
Demeans the board & those who actually might have some info.
Don't

Exactly. :thumbsu:

A big * you to all those who have made up complete s**t just to bignote yourselves for your 5 seconds of fame. Most of you will disappear or re-appear under a new name (different s**t/same smell), some of you won't.

Big Footy isn't too bad a community to share your Tiger journey. It certainly saves us from boring the s**t out of our workmates/wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends with Tiger talk. Why ruin it by being a douche and making s**t up?

p.s That thing I said about Dayne Beams leaving Brisbane after only one year and nominating us.....

It's not happeining. As far as I know.......

There's one massive play that surprisingly hasn't been much discussed.

Patrick Dangerfield would instantly make Richmond a genuine premiership contender.

And if the only reason that such a suggestion is being avoided lies with "Oh, but his manager insists he wants to go to Geelong" then I say we are not being ambitious enough.

Such players rarely come on the open market. Judd was one, but it was the right move when we backed off in 2008 as he was not what we needed then (and we had no Visy equivalent). Nathan Brown was another, and was a massive success until the desperate tragedy of the broken leg. Buddy was yet another, but way beyond our pay scale and didn't really occupy the position we needed filling, especially at that exorbitant price and contract duration.

But Dangerfield is perfect for our current and ongoing needs, Make him and the Crows an offer they simply cannot refuse.
:)Hello;). Same page mate:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back