Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is going on in this thread lol, can someone give me a tldr of the thread today?
ZsFAnMR.gif

Well at least a lot of the newer posters learnt a valuable lesson today/tonight and should be able to navigate around now without wasting so much of their time.
If it smells like a troll it's a troll.
Being quite serious here for once, you guys saying in this thread that you aren't getting work done or work has blocked Bigfooty etc...
It's not worth your job!!
I absolutely promise you'll miss nothing if you just log on here and there and if anything happens you'll hear about it.
What are you going to be like next bloody week???

This ^

I was taking the piss out of those who are being vague and basically taking a guess or claiming to know information when they don't. I'm surprised so many took it seriously, was tongue in cheek, tried to make it look that way and I assumed everyone would know, but instead I ended up with over 40 notifications and several inbox messges.

Most of these people claiming to have ITK information are making general claims/statements that could be anything, so in the end when anthing happens, they can say 'look, it happened, I told you!' Some have tried to be more specific and have ended up with egg on their faces. This frequently happens with the Premier league media, some no-name journo will make several bullshit claims and just pray to skippy that at least one of them ends up being true so he can get more recognition and twitter followers.

Unless there's solid evidence like with Bennell, Yarran and Treloar from the actual media and footy personnel, why even bother?

A good example being RD here talking about his Mum saying that we're going to get Jaeger. I actually believe him and it would be pretty good if that happened, but unless there's bigger news, everyone might as well just take it with a grain of salt and see what happens during crunch time.

LOL! There will never be a more appropriate time to use this gif.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Treloar goes to Carlton we know what motivates him, and who'd want a money hungry bloke willing to play for a s**t club.

He barracks for Carlton and that makes him a s**t bloke?
Wouldn't have been a s**t bloke had have he gone to the Tigers, no doubt.

We don't seem to be on the nose as much as I thought we may be...but some seem to be.
Anyway, no deals have been done yet and as long as players want to come to s**t clubs, they won't be s**t clubs for too long.

He is a germ

Soul reason I do not listen to SEN in the mornings.

Listen to how many times he cuts people off whilst talking.
Oh its hard listening to him especially when he starts talking about Carlton. So like 95% of the time.

Had to laugh this morning when he was banging on about it saying Collingwood would be worried as they have locked in Treloar as a 10 year mid and they wouldnt want to lose that. They would be the big loser out of this. Um Andy if the deal dosent get done and he goes to the Blues well Collingwood still have their top 10 pick this year and 2nd rounder next year so its not that big a loss for them. A setback sure but hardly have Collingwood as the big loser.

Deal gets done IMO. Just Treloars management putting a little heat on the Giants.

Move on nothing to see here

Every year we have a few troll accounts who come in here and stir up s**t, but who cares because they are pretty obvious right?

WTF is with this year though, and regular posters openly trolling this thread with complete bullshit, and then bragging about it?

Yes most rumours don't pan out, but that's the nature of trade week. Rumours are flying around, and the dynamics are changing constantly

Given that, it's pretty damn hard filtering fact from fantasy.

This is impossible though when 90% of what has been posted in the last week has been tiger fans trolling tiger fans

I know you think it's funny, but it makes this thread unreadable now.

I also find it funny the same people who bagged Tiger71, TheUndertaker , and the others for being wrong with what they though was genuine mail, are the ones leading the trollfest

Grow up and keep the bullshit trolling on the trades board where you can piss off non RFC supporters

Allegedly the spoon have offered treloar more money than the pies. He has to walk to the psd. Maher said he spoke off air to treloars manager and he told him its up to the clubs to work out. Treloar allegedly interested in the spoon. :drunk:

Maher is a twit of the highest calibre.

Treloar won't walk to the PSD. Why screw your club over when you don't have to. Moronic Maher thinking right there.

If he changes to the Blues on the back of big $ after nominating Collingwood then he is one to avoid big time.

We don't seem to be on the nose as much as I thought we may be...but some seem to be.
Anyway, no deals have been done yet and as long as players want to come to s**t clubs, they won't be s**t clubs for too long.

Yes, if you barrack for Carlton your a s**t bloke.

There's lower than 18th on the AFL ladder? I reckon the Box Hill Hawks could have beaten your rabble this year, that's a pretty big nose dive. :p

There's lower than 18th on the AFL ladder? I reckon the Box Hill Hawks could have beaten your rabble this year, that's a pretty big nose dive. :p

At times this year I reckon you wouldn't be wrong either but when it's all said and done there's only one finish you want and 17 cubs haven't got it.

Reset and go again for all of us.

After first nominating the pies, then supposedly us, the back to the pies, if he was then to go to Carlton for more money who let's face it will be bottom 4 for the next few years, what does that say about him?
All academic anyway, I'll be shocked if he doesn't go to the Pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back