Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Carlton.

The messiah syndrome. Silvani is gonna save them. This is a guy given everything on a platter to be a list manager at GWS and shockingly wasting half the picks. Remember when he bypassed Wingard. Geez. He's gonna save the worst side I've seen. Not likely.

Then let's get Treloar and be back as a club. Worked with Judd...

Josh Kennedy would be nice about now. So would Betts, Gartlett, Waite and Robinson probably.

No worries, they have Jones.

Carlton are getting done for having to come back into playing by the rules. Salary caps and governance of this has destroyed this cheating club.

After first nominating the pies, then supposedly us, the back to the pies, if he was then to go to Carlton for more money who let's face it will be bottom 4 for the next few years, what does that say about him?
All academic anyway, I'll be shocked if he doesn't go to the Pies.

He won't go to Carlton but just teams playing a few games.....Everyone wants to be seen to be relevant. :)

More likelihood that The Tigers come over the top with a deal......What is it with players nominating a club as though it has to be that way or nothing?

Maher is a twit of the highest calibre.

Treloar won't walk to the PSD. Why screw your club over when you don't have to. Moronic Maher thinking right there.

If he changes to the Blues on the back of big $ after nominating Collingwood then he is one to avoid big time.

Like he nominated collingwood over us because of.....

Wait for it.

$$$$$$$$
If he wants to wollow in insignificance then be my guest.

He won't go to Carlton but just teams playing a few games.....Everyone wants to be seen to be relevant. :)

More likelihood that The Tigers come over the top with a deal......What is it with players nominating a club as though it has to be that way or nothing?
We can't compete with Collingwood with regards to second hand deals. Nobody does it better. He'll be a Pie.

That's Free agency for you. Players and managers have all the power now and contracts mean sweet f##k all.

Ok I havent been keeping up with the trade rumours but I want a short and sharp run down.

How about you describe how our trading period will go with a movie title?
One flew over the cookoos nest

You understand him going to the Pies though. Yes more money, but they have a great young list. Will be pushing for top 8 next year.
Hear that at The start of this years. I also remember people saying they're a flag chance about 9 rounds into the season. As long as they have that clueless coach at the helm they're going nowhere fast. w***er s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guys,,,i am not a troll

i just joined up again,cos i forgot my sign in details...thats why i only have a couple of posts.

but i have info,from a reliable source,(player at the club)

that the doozey is JOM

PLEASE no one print his real ,full name here,,so it wont come up on google search anywhere,also dont mention his club.

we are talking very strongly about prying this guy out of where he is.

we are throwing pick 1 this year,and pick 1 next year,and a player at them.(griffo,astbury)

for richmonds sake,,,dont write his full name in discussions here,,,i shouldnt even be saying anything

guys,,,i am not a troll

i just joined up again,cos i forgot my sign in details...thats why i only have a couple of posts.

that the doozey is JOM

PLEASE no one print his real ,full name here,,so it wont come up on google search anywhere,also dont mention his club.

we are throwing pick 1 this year,and pick 1 next year,and a player at them.(griffo,astbury)

for richmonds sake,,,dont write his full name in discussions here,,,i shouldnt even be saying anything
Jaeger o'meara. Gold Coast Suns.

Gee I hope the 18 AFL clubs haven't worked out how to use google yet!:drunk:

Last edited:
guys,,,i am not a troll

that the doozey is JOM

Another day, another moron.

guys,,,i am not a troll

that the doozey is JOM

Oh Goddamnit

I have only been reading a little bit in the last 24 hours.

Here is the low down that could help RFC pick up GWS players, correct me if I am wrong.

Carlton are trying to get four or so GWS players to CFC via SOS connections on the cheap.

On top of this apparently CFC offered a big Treloar contract hoping he goes via PSD to CFC.

Now here is how I see it for RFC. RFC can make out a case to get some GWS players otherwise GWS will be continually raided by CFC let alone the Pies via Eddies network. Some might say why? Well CFC will be on the bottom for a while. So this year Treloar via PSD market next year who via PSD market? This keeps going for a while because even with Treloar and Cripps and Weitering or whoever they will be down the bottom for a while raiding GWS. Remember players like Simpson will be retiring and others shown the door so even with new talent they will still be low for a few years given those that will be exiting

So for GWS to reduce the raiding from CFC and losing out to bad trades and also players going via PSD they need to trade out players beforehand to other clubs like RFC who offer better trade deals. Eg. Trade Tomlinson to us now or lose him via PSD to CFC next year!

JOM has been my pick for the big fish for a few weeks. Especially after it was mentioned that he is keen to follow business interests in melbourne. Not sure why that sort of thing would be mentioned whilst contracted. I see this as being realistic. I have no source just a hunch and reading between the lines.

Jaeger o'meara.

Gee I hope the 18 AFL clubs haven't worked out how to use google yet!:drunk:

bloody hell guys

you get all these bull---- rumours.

i give you a genuine lead and ask for you to be respectful,and you do this

why do you think we are no longer interested in upping our offer for treloar

very dissapointed

bloody hell guys

you get all these bull---- rumours.

i give you a genuine lead and ask for you to be respectful,and you do this

why do you think we are no longer interested in upping our offer for treloar

very dissapointed

Yeah you're right, footy fans on an anonymous internet forum dictate everything that the club does during one of their crucial periods of the season.

Sorry.

Another day, another moron.

why do you have to abuse guys,,,,

what if i tell you,i am a player on the main list.

still abuse me,,,,,should have kept my stupid mouth shut on this

mods,can you please take down my initial post,,,i don't want to be responsible for this falling through

just think about it guys,,,,if richmond offered 1st round this year,and 1st round next year for treloar they would probably get him,
we have not,,,,why not? work it out yourselves,,,,i am not here to be abused

why do you have to abuse guys,,,,

what if i tell you,i am a player on the main list.

still abuse my,,,,,should have kept my stupid mouth shut on this

mods,can you please take down my initial post,,,i dont want to be responsible for this falling through

just think about it guys,,,,if richmond offered 1st round this year,and 1st round next year for treloar the would probably get him,
we have not,,,,why not? work it out yourselfs,,,,i am not here to be abused

Your love for the comma is disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back