1st Prelim Final: Sydney v North Melbourne, ANZ Stadium, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

No because Port made the finals and beat teams with it.

Your free wheeling was more like West Coast. That type that runs one way. Too scared to lay a tackle. That type of soft free wheeling football.

Completely agree which is why I'm happy we got rid of Sando.. has been the same thing the last two years with no improvement.

North need some key defenders this is embarrassing. Don't think I've ever seen as many contested key forward marks in one game.
Their backline has been horribly exposed tonight, way too many turnovers and unaccountable football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why people are laughing/making fun of North. They haven't been great tonight, but where they have come from the start of the season where they couldn't win consecutive games, to now playing in a prelim, they have had a very good season and unearthed some really good young players.

They've overachieved in my books. A very good effort.

Yep, North fans I think should be happy with their year overall. A prelim when not many expected them to be top 4 at the start of the year is a great achievement. Also like the look of Luke McDonald and the other young players are coming on, the future is bright.

Yep, North fans I think should be happy with their year overall. A prelim when not many expected them to be top 4 at the start of the year is a great achievement. Also like the look of Luke McDonald and the other young players are coming on, the future is bright.

McDonald, Turner & Brown have been really good finds, and guys like Gibson, Wright & Cunnington have certainly improved as players.

If Black can regain some form and they get a little more growth out of the mids, they have a real shot at top 4 next season.

Hell, they could have gone close this season if they didn't have that run of 1 win, 1 loss, rinse, repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back