1st Test: South Africa v Australia @ Cape Town (Wed - Sun)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm, on review there is no way known that delivery was going over.

Steyn has bowled about 20 balls down leg this test and I don't think out batsmen have laid the bat on one yet. Gotta put the bad balls away

On a side note, the umpires have been shocking today :thumbsdown:
No they haven't, all the decisions have been pretty close, they've just gone against the umpire. It' doesn't mean they have been shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for the South African collapse....I'm not suggesting that South Africa has thrown the game by any means BUT....they have history (Hansie) and rookie leggie Imran Tahir is of Pakistani descent.

i lold

No Marsh (Guy won't have a long test career with his hamstring back injury track record. I've never seen someone get injured mid match or series as often as this guy) makes the batting order a tad fragile.

No they haven't, all the decisions have been pretty close, they've just gone against the umpire. It' doesn't mean they have been shocking.

They are the best umpires in the world though, I don't think 5 (?) wrong decisions in such a short space of time is acceptable.

Not all of them were that hard too. Amla's looked out live and Kallis' was an obvious one.

They are the best umpires in the world though, I don't think 5 (?) wrong decisions in such a short space of time is acceptable.

Not all of them were that hard too. Amla's looked out live and Kallis' was an obvious one.

I gave it not out. And that Boucher one would never be given on the squeeze.

From cricinfo: Jarrod: "If Watson picks up 3-fer in the 2nd innings he'll have more wickets than runs for the match. Has an opening batsman ever accomplished this?"

Clarke might be batting twice within 2 sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back