NFL 2011 NFL Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 NFL Draft Thread

Steelers take Marcus Gilbert.

A tackle at long last.

Hmm, if they were there I reckon we would have gone Ijalana or the Wiz kid, but Oak and Indy just had to move up ahead of us :p.

Either way, very happy with Austin, huge potential, very late first round talent.

I still hope we can hold onto Cofield though, who beasted it last year.
DL - Tuck/Canty/Cofield/Osi
LB - Boley/Goff/???
S - Phillips/Rolle
CB - Webster/Prince
Nickel - T2

@D_Hest23
Who did we pick in the second round?

Hester paying as much attention to the draft as his team are. :p

Packers take Randall Cobb, WR from Kentucky to bring a conclusion to the 2nd round.

Look at all the solid and upside WRs that teams took in the 2nd. Why I continue to shake my head at Atlanta's day one trade. Many still applaud Atlanta's pick, and grading them high.
The grade deserves to be high because Quintorris is a Top5-10 pick and one of the 5 best WR prospects to come out in recent years.

The Falcons deserve to be marked down because they gave away 1 draft and severely affected next years draft for a WR when they could have had Little or Hankerson at 59 without giving all that up

Just quietly the NFL Draft app is awesome on the iPhone. Updates almost as soon as the pick is read out.

Lol @ Mallett's fall. The indictment about it is that he's the most pro-ready and huge arm. That sort of "talent" usually goes top of the 1st. So that says something about how bad his off-field and character issues must be.

@ESPN_Colin Ask yourself this---name one 6'7 slow qb, thats ever done squat in NFL. then throw in average IQ, cocky, and some issues. NOT a shock.

The guy is a douche. Teams will have spotted this when interviewing him and likely all made the conclusion that Ryan Leaf II isn't worth the headache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#68 Kelvin Sheppard from LSU to Buffalo
#69 Robert Housler from VA Tech to Arizona
#70 Justin Houston from Georgia to Kansas City

DeMarco Murray to the Cowboys.

Anyone watching NFL Network?

Loled at that Aussie based steakhouse.

I'm watching it on the website with the NBA on the TV.

Martez Wilson to the Saints. Great pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back