Analysis 2014 AFL Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think there can be a tie, but nothing surprises me. Hopefully he uses some common sense and gives Taylor 5.

Hold up, someone's got something wrong. Both Evans and Frawley still to vote. Could go either way.

Evans voted first, I believe it's Kevin Sheehan (who happened to rate Lewy very highly in the build up to the draft).

What the hell was tredrea smoking? Obviously holds a grudge from his playing days

Don't think there can be a tie, but nothing surprises me. Hopefully he uses some common sense and gives Taylor 5.

Ah yeah, sorry, thought there was only one person left - they fixed that up.

If votes are equal is it most fives or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yeah, sorry, thought there was only one person left - they fixed that up.

If votes are equal is it most fives or something?
I reckon it will be. Although, three/fourth place has been tied a few times in the past. No outright.

I reckon it will be. Although, three/fourth place has been tied a few times in the past. No outright.

I think Lewy will win on fives if it's a tie if I'm counting right, unless Bonts gets two fives to finish it off. Just thinking if there's two left and it goes something like Bonts 5, McDonald 4, Lewy 3 and Lewy 5, Bonts 4, McDonald 3 both could end on 38 (but like you said, hasn't happened and I doubt it would).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back