MVP 2014 Cranium Medal Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Adelaide represented........and as a reward you get a 9 hour car drive to Melbourne with Wookmeister, Mrs Numbers and yours truly.
Cheers mate. Though, I feel bad about no doubt turning the reward into your punishment. Nine hours... my wife can't stand me for that long and she actually loves me (I think)! :$ :D

Will there be a POTM vote for Jan?

I've got a few posters I'd like to nominate and I'll likely forget who by next month....

Edit: (channeling Glengarry Glen Ross) Well, I'm going anyway....

Just want to give a hats off to DaVillaBlues Matty411 and therubbernub

I've noticed all three in the last couple of months make a major contribution to the board. All have had some really interesting posts on lists, drafting and strategy. Each of them are passionate yet still strive to be fair and balanced (not in a Fox News way).

Last edited:

Will there be a POTM vote for Jan?

I've got a few posters I'd like to nominate and I'll likely forget who by next month....

Edit: (channeling Glengarry Glen Ross) Well, I'm going anyway....

Just want to give a hats off to DaVillaBlues Matty411 and therubbernub

I've noticed all three in the last couple of months make a major contribution to the board. All have had some really interesting posts on lists, drafting and strategy. Each of them are passionate yet still strive to be fair and balanced (not in a Fox News way).
Just watch it. In my handful of best films ever made. Some sort of playwright that Mamet.

Just watch it. In my handful of best films ever made. Some sort of playwright that Mamet.

I second this.

On paper, it's the worst film ever. It's a film about working in real estate (well, about the life of a salesman). Nothing really happens and there is only about 3 actual scenes.

BUT the dialogue is brilliant, the cast is literally one of the best ever assembled, the acting is amazing and it features some of the best lines / monologues in film.

Watch this film. Unless you have a problem with swearing. If so, you probably won't enjoy it much...

Cheers mate. Though, I feel bad about no doubt turning the reward into your punishment. Nine hours... my wife can't stand me for that long and she actually loves me (I think)! :$ :D

Gunna be great, got the Adidas Romes whitewashed, the stonewash pleated, off to the Manhattan in Ringwood for post drive drinks, then Saturday morning off to Lou Richards Phoenix (or trough to us regulars) Hotel on Flinders, then a stagger down to the MCG, Walkman will be blazing, hopefully we sit in the new Great Southern Stand..........and I hear it has lights.

Melbourne's got everything.

I did a clean up of my email contacts today
Deleting cranium and my dads names was hard to do
Yea it always is mate had to do that with phone contacts too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back