Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

it appears I have to work on Sat and my partner doesn't want to go on her own. So someone will get to go instead of us. they are in q17 which is on the wing and located in row u. Please PM if you are interested. please no time wasters

Anyone still looking for tickets?
I may have some (2 adult + 2 concession) available on level 4 behind the goals. I will know by tomorrow if they are available or not.
Please PM me if interested.
thanks

Last edited:

I may have some available on level 4 behind the goals. I will know tomorrow if they are available or not.
thanks
PM sent.

I'm looking to swap for an afl member ticket (I'm a hawks member). Will I need to provide an afl membership or proof etc upon entry or should I be ok ? Thanks

Hawks only 1 Adult and 1 Concession ticket top deck Olympic Stand Q53. PM me if your interested - will need to collect during office hours.

FOLKS TICKETS HAVE GONE....CHEERS AND GO HAWKS!

Last edited:
Hi, I have two category one tickets for sale. I am in Sydney. They are good tickets. They are Level 1, Bay M6.

As I am in Sydney, I could courier them to you but you would probably have to physically walk into a bank and deposit the money into my account - like the good old days. Unless of course you know someone in Sydney.

Yeah in Sydney now. Going home tomorrow. Do not know how to pm but can meet and pay in Sydney tomorrow if still available???
Or if anyone else has 2 or 3 or 4 available am interested

I don't know if this is the right forum or not, but I also have 4 tickets which I no longer need for the grand final footy show, which I will sell at face value (i believe they cost about $315 in total), inbox me if interested.
thanks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H
I may have some (2 adult + 2 concession) available on level 4 behind the goals. I will know by tomorrow if they are available or not.
thanks[/QUOTE
If not already taken for tomorrow one adult ticket would be appreciated

I don't know if this is the right forum or not, but I also have 4 tickets which I no longer need for the grand final footy show, which I will sell at face value (i believe they cost about $315 in total), inbox me if interested.
thanks
They charge almost $80 a ticket for that??? Suddenly the AFL's GF prices look reasonable.

thanks

My wife and I have 2 standing room tickets and want to swap for seats as we want to take our one year old daughter to the GF and don't want to stand all day with a baby. She was born last year on Qualifying final when we beat Sydney so hopefully she's a good luck charm! If anyone is interested, message or call me on 0402078351. Go Hawks B2B!!

Last ditch effort, If any one is keen to swap a seated ticket to a standing room ticket please let me know, will pay the difference and will shout a few beers at the ground. PM me if interested

Looking for 2 seats together standing or seated, high or low it doest matter!
If i can get 2 tickets together i will have 1 available.
Carn Hawks

Looking for Tickets 2 to 4 Tickets . Missed out in Ballot as P2.

Happy for any options 2 Tickets or 3 or 4.
Let me know if anyone has some.
Happy for any option..

Hi guys.

Anyone selling two tickets sitting together that wouldn't mind swapping with two singles both level 4 afl members shoot me a pm. Will give a bit of cash as a sweetener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back