Competitions 2014 Hawk Board Phantom Draft (Complete)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to have a go. Not a BigFooty big name but I'll have a go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big name around here but I'm keen to have a go at this as I am always interested in the drafts

If Heeney isnt tied to the Swans i wonder how high he will go?, will Petracca be pick No1 or will people go for a Key position forward first, this could be interesting..............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking we should include F/S and academy players , cuts down work load allowing one or two of us to take two teams if need be ....
At the moment this seems to be the go. I'd like a free for all but can understand wanting to make it more accurate. Just means a short straw for some who get Brisbane/Sydney.

Since there's only 4 spots left, probably cross that bridge if needed for people to double up. Tonight/Tomorrow should see anyone interested sign up then we can get the ball rolling.

Hawks have Picks 31, 49, 50 and 68
Will go by http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-16/full-2014-draft-order but how many picks does each team have in the first five rounds?

At the moment this seems to be the go. I'd like a free for all but can understand wanting to make it more accurate. Just means a short straw for some who get Brisbane/Sydney.

Since there's only 4 spots left, probably cross that bridge if needed for people to double up. Tonight/Tomorrow should see anyone interested sign up then we can get the ball rolling.

Will go by http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-16/full-2014-draft-order but how many picks does each team have in the first five rounds?

Does that mean we're doing 5 rounds?

Not as bad as I thought, although Port obviously looks a bit light.

Does that mean we're doing 5 rounds?
Yeah, at most. 95 picks - 12 = 83 live picks. That's plenty and should be the limit we go to.

Counting live picks?
For instance we have 4. The pies have 6 I'm pretty sure
Won't go that in depth because then we'd have to work out open spots, which teams are taking how many rookies and after a cursory try at it, it's a headache.. Better just keep the phantom to four or five rounds, so it wont be loads of picks anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back