2014 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47,557

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

2014members07042014.png

Good riddance.

At least other clubs stick fat and not turn like immature adults.

No heart from supporters is even worse than the players putting in a bad game.
Don't agree with that. Supporters are putting their hard earned to watch these pea hearts. The players get paid no matter how poor they are.

Would much rather see the players play with heart than have a supporter base with it.

I'll always be a member win lose or draw but I can understand why people get pissed off.

“Ports” and Co. put up for Carlton
Porter, the former Carlton and North Melbourne ruckman in 55 games for both clubs, took out a Carlton Membership on Monday “and I’d been meaning to do it for a while”.

“I haven’t got a lot of time to go to the footy, but I’m happy to commit a couple of bucks to the Blues,” said Porter, now Private client Advisor for Shadforth Financial Group.

Carlton Membership Manager Nicole Rowlings commended each of the club’s latest financial supporters for pledging their hard-earned at a time when the club needed it most.

As she said: “Even though we haven’t had the success we would’ve liked on-field leading into Round 4, it’s great to see the commitment our supporters have shown, with 80 people signing up as members since Sunday night.”
“Ports” and Co. put up for Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good riddance.

At least other clubs stick fat and not turn like immature adults.

No heart from supporters is even worse than the players putting in a bad game.
If our players had the passion and heart of our supporters it wouldn't even come to this.

I wouldn't return my membership myself, but after that insipid effort I can fully understand why some would want to.

Is it just me or do we not have any ads on tv or radio to help promote our membership? I think I've seen or heard ads for most (if not all) other clubs but haven't seen anything at all from the blues! Surely in our 150th year the club would do everything possible to try and smash the membership record.

Recieved me membership today plus the 150 year mug gift box. Don't know whether to laugh or cry....mug and key chain stays in the box quietly for now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Where the hell is my mug? I've got Captain's Club Home and Away reserved seats and I still don't get looked after.

Could anything else go wrong this season!

Mutha truckers.

Carlton has one of the largest fan bases of any AFL club yet our membership number lags behind the big 4 Melbourne clubs (Pies, Hawks, Tigers, Bombers). As Professor Julius Sumner Miller used to ask: Why is it so? What does the club need to do to get more fans to sign up??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back