2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Fyfe bump rule obviously, and think it's absolutely stupid that Fyfe went for it, but that's one of the reasons I hope Boomer goes for it. The MRP has made some stupid decisions this year, but being consistent with this ruling goes a tiny way to redeeming itself. If Boomer doesn't go for it, then the MRP should be apologising to Fyfe & Freo. I also hope Boomer goes for it to make up for all the dirty stuff he does every week & gets away with, and his lying & whinging to the umps, and the fact that he's a cheating campaigner who should retire already.

I hate the Fyfe bump rule obviously, and think it's absolutely stupid that Fyfe went for it, but that's one of the reasons I hope Boomer goes for it. The MRP has made some stupid decisions this year, but being consistent with this ruling goes a tiny way to redeeming itself. If Boomer doesn't go for it, then the MRP should be apologising to Fyfe & Freo. I also hope Boomer goes for it to make up for all the dirty stuff he does every week & gets away with, and his lying & whinging to the umps, and the fact that he's a cheating campaigner who should retire already.

doesn't play for the swans ... guilty of reprimand with 1 match because of his bad record

A ruling of insufficient force would make the MRP a further mockery than what it already is. A player forced off under the blood rule should be at least low impact, and probably medium, they won't apply the Judd rule twice, surely not for the likes of Boomer Harvey.

The Herald Sun are reporting that Paddy Ryder could walk out on Essendon as early as this week, however the Bombers are demanding a high pick and a senior player in return for Ryder.

The Bombers are understood to be ready to file court action should Ryder walk out on the club whilst contracted, through an AFL player association rule that allows Essendon players to move freely to another club due to the on-going drugs saga which created an 'unsafe work environment'.

Oh so play on then I guess?

Absolutely no chance that the MRP will have the balls to suspend him. Total arsewipe ****-knuckles...

Except north play the cola swans next week so boomer is goneski

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey freo supporters awesome game last night..just wanna point out Ryan Crowley, such a good tagging role on boaky last night, I think he has a lot of respect our captain. doesn't push the boundaries like he does with other players (Stevie j for example) Props to him and good luck to the 2015 season.

hey freo supporters awesome game last night..just wanna point out Ryan Crowley, such a good tagging role on boaky last night, I think he has a lot of respect our captain. doesn't push the boundaries like he does with other players (Stevie j for example) Props to him and good luck to the 2015 season.
He doesn't push the boundaries with anyone. It's how the media portray him. Plays exactly the same way no matter who the opponent.

1 week for Boomer. Gets low impact. Lucky not to graded medium or is that Fyfe unlucky not to be graded low.

Stupid rule, the Lindsay Thomas rule 1. Eddie should hang his head in shame. He was the one pushing for accidental head clashes to be punished.

1 week for Boomer. Gets low impact. Lucky not to graded medium or is that Fyfe unlucky not to be graded low.

Stupid rule, the Lindsay Thomas rule 1. Eddie should hang his head in shame. He was the one pushing for accidental head clashes to be punished.

Read this
Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Geelong Cats Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points).

Why wasn't it intentional since it was off the ball....?

NEGLIGENT..... and it was off the ball. The exact same thing we tried to argue at the tribunal and it was thrown out.

Good riddiance that the MRP is getting overhauled. They seem to pick and choose on a dartboard really.

Read this
Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Geelong Cats Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points).

Why wasn't it intentional since it was off the ball....?

NEGLIGENT..... and it was off the ball. The exact same thing we tried to argue at the tribunal and it was thrown out.

Good riddiance that the MRP is getting overhauled. They seem to pick and choose on a dartboard really.
Off the ball incidents are only intentional for striking cases. As it's rough conduct all three options are available to the MRP.

He doesn't push the boundaries with anyone. It's how the media portray him. Plays exactly the same way no matter who the opponent.

Exactly, it's just that Steve Johnson and Boomer Harvey are all massive campaigners and sook about it. As a result Crowley is the one who gets antagonised for it :rolleyes:

Looks like this is just about over thank goodness
1116 SEN are reporting that a close source to Mitch Clark has said that the key forward will be at Collingwood next year, which comes as reports surface that Clark was again spotted at the Westpac Centre today.

Looks like this is just about over thank goodness
1116 SEN are reporting that a close source to Mitch Clark has said that the key forward will be at Collingwood next year, which comes as reports surface that Clark was again spotted at the Westpac Centre today.

bugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back