2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles must be annoyed that Nic Nat has been named. Playing an injury prone player in the most meaningless sporting event ever.

The selectors were short of one round ball each for the Australian players to practice kicking with so picked NicNatNoStat as he probably wont get a kick anyway.

They're insane to try and keep Griffin. He should be punted now for two picks if GWS are willing to give them
Agree about Griffen, should have pushed him out the door. The post however, was about the WB going after Lonergan. We think it is pointless because at 29 he is unlikely to see them through to a premiership. Seems odd.

Agree about Griffen, should have pushed him out the door. The post however, was about the WB going after Lonergan. We think it is pointless because at 29 he is unlikely to see them through to a premiership. Seems odd.

they said lonergan was close to McCartney ... i guess that deal might be off

WB are now officially a rabble - tail wagging the dog, but now the tail's gotta go too.

McCartney will be rolling in job offers by the end of the week and have a new role elsewhere by the end of the month. The youngsters love him, the seniors bar Morris & Murphy were nurturing a bad culture, they just blew their chance at redemption, watch for some of the kids wanting to leave now IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCartney to GC I reckon.

And Griffen would be awesome... but we need a bloody KPP (even a back up in the 22-25 age range) before another mid - even a really good one like him.

WB are now officially a rabble - tail wagging the dog, but now the tail's gotta go too.

McCartney will be rolling in job offers by the end of the week and have a new role elsewhere by the end of the month. The youngsters love him, the seniors bar Morris & Murphy were nurturing a bad culture, they just blew their chance at redemption, watch for some of the kids wanting to leave now IMO.

Yeah that's the feeling I get. The club being run by the senior players, not the coach now. I mean you finished 14th, maybe it's time for some hard truths.

Reports Joel Patfull's move to Greater Western Sydney is on the way and will soon be made official. Speculation the Giant's pick No.21 could go to the Lions. More as it comes to hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back