2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other method they could try is 2 teams per week getting a bye and spread over 9 rounds. Normal scoring throughout.

I'd like to see a separate SC Comp during the MBR's next year. Like the separate competition they had during AFL FINALS last year. Basically, you make a whole new team with unlimited trades during the 3 MBR weeks (22 starters) 1st prize could be say 10k or perhaps even a car like they had for SC FINALS. Kind of like a mid season Cup tournament of sorts.

...then we go back to our regular teams after that.

What happens to those of us with Essendon players if they were to be banned?

Does SC have a contingency plan? Would we be given a free str8 swap trade for each Don??

My understanding is you have to play short or trade them out ;)

Does SC have a contingency plan? Would we be given a free str8 swap trade for each Don??

Kadog , your avatar does strange things to me. Can you please tell me who she is? Is it Cuoco?

My understanding is you have to play short or trade them out ;)
That's farked.
Kadog , your avatar does strange things to me. Can you please tell me who she is? Is it Cuoco?
She's former WWE/WCW wrestler Stacy Keibler.
I recommend you YouTube Keibler v Wilson wrestling matches. Smokin hot!

That's farked.

She's former WWE/WCW wrestler Stacy Keibler.
I recommend you YouTube Keibler v Wilson wrestling matches. Smokin hot!

I remember when she won a competition to be a Nitro Girl back at WCW when she was like 17 (1997-98 I think)

I remember when she won a competition to be a Nitro Girl back at WCW when she was like 17 (1997-98 I think)
Ahhh those were the days. Loved Nitro. They had an amazing stable of wrestlers & the Nitro girls....whoa :eek:. Who could forget the NWO. The Monday night wars was the pinnacle of wrestling IMO.

Dude was joking about the bomber concern, have no bloody idea tbh
There has to be a contingency plan otherwise it could wreck the integrity of this years SC comp.

I adore those puppies btw. They are the nicest set of pillows onscreen today.

Disagree Kadog.

Knew the risks pre season.

It certainly influenced my decision making process.
To some extent yes, but those decisions were based on heresay.

Now, that it is a real possibliity it changes the whole landscape of this competition.

It's not a case of ' oh well tough T**ty'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To some extent yes, but those decisions were based on heresay.

Now, that it is a real possibliity it changes the whole landscape of this competition.

It's not a case of ' oh well tough T**ty'

No difference in Essendon players being suspended this year and Saad being suspended last year for the same thing.

Also it wouldn't be fair for everyone else who didn't select drug cheats in their SC team if people who have say Hibberd and whoever else got a freebee trade or more.

However, if SC did decide to give a 2-3 extra trades due to mass suspensions at Essendon, then EVERY SC player should also receive those extra trades as well.

Legal action will almost certainly ensure it won't affect the current SC season

Maybe they should strip the title from last years winner if he had any bombers and throw him in the slammer then give the rest of us show-cause notices. :rolleyes::D

No difference in Essendon players being suspended this year and Saad being suspended last year for the same thing.

Also it wouldn't be fair for everyone else who didn't select drug cheats in their SC team if people who have say Hibberd and whoever else got a freebee trade or more.

However, if SC did decide to give a 2-3 extra trades due to mass suspensions at Essendon, then EVERY SC player should also receive those extra trades as well.

I see what you're saying but I still think a mass ban is an entirely different scenario as opposed to individual suspensions.

It's certainly a unique situation. I'm not opposed to compensation for all. Has to be fair for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back