2014 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a machine like that when I first started work as a reporter. I remember thinking I had stepped onto the bridge of the Starship Enterprise it looked so space age. Now it looks as if it was found in a cave somewhere, along with wall paintings of extinct animals.
There's a problem with that?

thylacine60 makes the simplest things appear complicated.

Ask him how to make breakfast. :confused:
homer-simpson-cooking.jpg

using firefox or chrome I usually inspect element which brings up the code etc for the webpage. you can find the image url there. can't be done on a phone.

I can get URL off the app on phone but what do I do with it?

no that's just the link to view it on webpage which isn't a big deal but the actual photo url is embedded. can only screenshot it and upload elsewhere off a phone like you have done before.

Oh ok. Thanks :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton Carnival is returning to Visy Park!

Blues fans are invited to join Captain Carlton and the team for a fun-filled morning tomorrow, Saturday 15 March.

There will be plenty of food and drinks available as well as a host of activities for the kids, including face painting, games and a colouring station.

Gates open at Visy Park from 9.30am – midday.

The team will hold an open training session at approximately 10.15-11.00am, ahead of Carlton's Round 1 clash with Port Adelaide at Etihad Stadium on Sunday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back