2015/16 SkyBet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Woah-oh David Meyler,
He runs all day and he won't run away,
He scores at home and he scores away,
David Meyler, Woah-oh David Meyler

:)
Just seeing if I've got any GB powers of jinx in me SM!

Seriously, I said at the start of the season you'd be ok - with all the ex spurs players how couldn't you be.

But if a patchy start but you are hitting your stride now

Called that win! Seriously can't see you being caught this season haha.

Haha shouldn't have doubted us. Can't believe how well we're looking at the moment.

That squad was always too good for 90% of the league. Now they're really flexing their muscles.

I know it's an early call but I wouldn't be surprised if you got near the 100 point mark.

Interesting you say that, on a Hull forum I post on there's a Leicester bloke who comes on a lot and keeps talking down our chances of cracking 100 points. I think we might go close if we can keep this sort of performance up to any sort of consistent degree. Beating Boro like that means we really shouldn't be losing to anyone. Losing to Charlton really hurts!

Hull 0 Derby County 2

brace from butterfield gives the rams a crucial win on the road against the leaders

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM. I see your mob lost at home to a Hughes-less Derby :$

Watch our man Jimmy Wilson dominate for Brighton tonight.

Hughes has been out all season, so he's had no impact on how good/isn't good this side is.

Two very lucky goals due to our complete utensil ups in defence. Very very poor again, and has to underline the point that Huddlestone should be no where near our starting XI.

Hughes has been out all season, so he's had no impact on how good/isn't good this side is.

Two very lucky goals due to our complete utensil ups in defence. Very very poor again, and has to underline the point that Huddlestone should be no where near our starting XI.
That's a sweet bite bro.

The Hughes comment? Wasn't sure if you knew when he got injured.

The rest was pretty accurate.
Yeah i knew about Hughes and they are worse without him making your loss even worse. I can now contribute to the championship roundup with Wilson goo:thumbsu:

Yeah i knew about Hughes and they are worse without him making your loss even worse. I can now contribute to the championship roundup with Wilson goo:thumbsu:

Wouldn't say they're even worse when they've strengthened following his injury.

Salty because I got up at 5am to get into the city to watch that dreadful performance.

Wouldn't say they're even worse when they've strengthened following his injury.

Salty because I got up at 5am to get into the city to watch that dreadful performance.
At what point are you going to introduce Chelsea fans and NUFC Tiger to this thread?

What was lucky about them?
Both fairly well taken,decent volley amongst them

seth

What was lucky about them?
Both fairly well taken,decent volley amongst them

seth

Lucky due to our utensil ups. Worded it poorly. The main nature of play was not of a game that would end 2-0. Neither team had many clear cut chances but on a couple of occasions our defence had brain fades that let you in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back