2015; Bye Rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on that - because you've mentioned it a few times, I generally mention in conversation about rankings or when seeking trade advice and want my advisers to be fully informed. So I'll also mention cash, and trades remaining.

Not every reader reads all posts, so I want someone to be fully informed from just the post that they're reply to.

I have no intention of changing the way I post, so if it's bothering you, please hit the ignore button.

If anyone else has a problem with my posting, please feel free to hit the ignore button as well. It's much quicker and more effective than complaining about it.
I think you missed the point. Your 'advisors' are fully aware of your position as are most others on the forum. You've made that abundantly clear. I don't see raymagoo or others up the top doing the head wobble quoting their rank with every second post.

Come to think of it, you're pretty selfish. I rarely see you contribute in any banter or 'advise' others here. Every post is about YOU and your 35 different conservative trade scenarios.

Carry on and continue ignoring the great aggressive advice you've been getting. You can ignore me also.

In all honesty I did think superfraser was ranked in the top 20 at least with all the posts but then found out it wasn't even the top 100. At the end of the day we are all trying to win the big prize and get the best outcome so telling everyone repeatedly that your aim is to win etc is pointless. Why else would we be on here? regardless if its league or major prize each week we want a huge score.

In all honesty I did think superfraser was ranked in the top 20 at least with all the posts but then found out it wasn't even the top 100. At the end of the day we are all trying to win the big prize and get the best outcome so telling everyone repeatedly that your aim is to win etc is pointless. Why else would we be on here? regardless if its league or major prize each week we want a huge score.

i dont want to win,

I just want to survive so i can start again in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back