2015 Draft, Trade & Free Agent Discussion & Speculation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel we need 1-2 players so that we can push C Pearce, Mzungu, de Boer etc out of our best 22.

Bennell will push one out, I guess Weller or Blakely could push one out as well. I would love to have 22 good kickers in our side, instead of playing with 3-4 people with suspect disposal.

If McCarthy and Bennell get to Freo all three will be at Peel and depth at Freo.

Seriously unless he wants to leave what is it with people constantly putting up Weller? Have you seen him play much? Will be good, very good and have already put a year into him, showing him the door is something to old bum admin would do.

Well it doesn't help that his mother keeps "liking" people's comments on social media about him coming home and playing for St Kilda.

Seriously unless he wants to leave what is it with people constantly putting up Weller? Have you seen him play much? Will be good, very good and have already put a year into him, showing him the door is something to old bum admin would do.

I think people keep suggesting him because there is lingering rumours he wants out.

It depends if Barlow stays at the club, and if McCarthy takes Taberner's spot.

I was wondering if somebody like Jed Adcock would have value for a year or two. Handy back pocket player who could release sutcliffe.
I would do that. Sutty is ok but is a bit of a weaklink down back at times. Adcock is quick and great kick from what I read. Can't see Freo doing it though.

I would do that. Sutty is ok but is a bit of a weaklink down back at times. Adcock is quick and great kick from what I read. Can't see Freo doing it though.

If we brought him in, it would mean a few of the older depth players going out. Adcock is a big upgrade on Mzungu or de Boer, especially when it comes to skills.

It depends if Barlow stays at the club, and if McCarthy takes Taberner's spot.

I was wondering if somebody like Jed Adcock would have value for a year or two. Handy back pocket player who could release sutcliffe.

Is Barlow leaving? I can't fit Mayne in either for 016 if Bennell and McCarthy get here.
Forward half of
McCarthy Fyfe/Tabs Sonny /Bennell
Balla Pav/Tabs Zac C

Does anyone else feel we need 1-2 players so that we can push C Pearce, Mzungu, de Boer etc out of our best 22.

Bennell will push one out, I guess Weller or Blakely could push one out as well. I would love to have 22 good kickers in our side, instead of playing with 3-4 people with suspect disposal.
Langdon, Gray too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where, on the Freo page? Pretty ballsy of her, if true.

This was months ago, don't know don't have Facebook was told by my sister.

It's funny that my sister knows nothing football and no interest about the the game but knows everything about Lachie Weller.

If Weller wants out and never wanted to come to Freo why did we pick him over Lever? I'd be froffing if we had both Pearce and Lever in our backline moving forward.

Simpson
Sylvia
Weller??
Harley??

Who ever is doing background checks for the club may have some serious egg on their face very soon.

If Weller wants out and never wanted to come to Freo why did we pick him over Lever? I'd be froffing if we had both Pearce and Lever in our backline moving forward.

Simpson
Sylvia
Weller??
Harley??

Who ever is doing background checks for the club may have some serious egg on their face very soon.

Would Lever had played many games this year?

The club could not have forseen that Dawson, Silvagni and Johnson would be out at the same time.

Maybe we have Hooker lined up next year?

Simpson
Sylvia
Weller??
Harley??

Thought the same about Weller-Lever. Maybe we're getting gun shy about picking up kids with knee problems, as we're not getting much luck with them. (Mora, Apeness)

I know Weller is a talent, but Lever was touted as a 1st rounder as well, just slid.

Would Lever had played many games this year?

The club could not have forseen that Dawson, Silvagni and Johnson would be out at the same time.

Maybe we have Hooker lined up next year?

Weller seemed somewhat logical because we needed some pace and class, and we did go heavy with talls the previous drafts. But... if there were signs Weller wasn't keen on the move to Perth than choosing Weller over Lever is disgraceful.

Weller seemed somewhat logical because we needed some pace and class, and we did go heavy with talls the previous drafts. But... if there were signs Weller wasn't keen on the move to Perth than choosing Weller over Lever is disgraceful.

According to his book Pav wasn't keen on Freo but Freo ignored Pav and his family's input and took him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back