2015 Draft, Trades and Free Agency rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

God I miss Melbourne mate. The whole city is beautiful. Beats sydney hands down. That's why I'll never begrudge our young guys leaving to go back home.
Been to Sydney a few times and other states, but Sydney i will say i would hate to live there, don't see what the fuss is all about when im there.

Speaking of Rory's better half, have a guess who's apparently just gotten a job with a company that has just started sponsoring St Kilda?

Apparently gotten a job? Do you own a TV? She does the odds announcements on air. If doing that live to a million people is her "apparently" getting a job, then you're right, spanner.

She's had it for weeks and spends ONE afternoon in Melbourne. Normally when Rory is there too.

Try again. If you want to have a conversation about you spending $1.2m a year (which everyone in Australia has heard you've offered) and giving up your first pick and a player, start chatting. Otherwise, what are you offering this thread that's remotely interesting?

Yeah, like I care enough to know what she looks like and be able to recognise her if she happens to be on my TV. :D She's not Jo Bailey/Silvagni, or Megan Gale. I don't even remember her name if I've heard it!

The fact you've resorted to personal insults just shows how much this is getting to you though. "Spanner", oh no! :D

Looking forward to seeing what you're like if you lose both Danger and Sloane, after having let slip all of Tippett, Gunstan and Davis in recent times. Imagine how hot under the collar you'll be then!

Apparently gotten a job? Do you own a TV? She does the odds announcements on air. If doing that live to a million people is her "apparently" getting a job, then you're right, spanner.

She's had it for weeks and spends ONE afternoon in Melbourne. Normally when Rory is there too.

Try again. If you want to have a conversation about you spending $1.2m a year (which everyone in Australia has heard you've offered) and giving up your first pick and a player, start chatting. Otherwise, what are you offering this thread that's remotely interesting?

It's a rumour thread. If you can't handle a rumour, I suggest you avoid this thread before you give yourself a heart attack. Honestly, I'm concerned for your health.

Who's the authority?
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

changing the subject - what midfielder from the Giants could be a target to leave?
They seem to have a stack of them - not all can play each week.

Townsend is a great inside player with a load of mongrel in him. Miles mk2

Addison is hard as nails and can play as a defensive forward or a rebounding defender!

Schulz has all the makings of a superstar. Height and blistering pace!
And you're willing to trade these potential superstars? How generous!

changing the subject - what midfielder from the Giants could be a target to leave?
They seem to have a stack of them - not all can play each week.

I would say Hoskin-Elliot will probably leave, not because he gets pushed out (great young player) but more that he will get offers that the Giants won't be able to match.

Not just me but have people and family in Queensland, Perth that go there for work and they hate it too. think it is way over rated.

You are correct. Sydney is a s**t hole.

Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide (Australia's best kept secret at the moment, place is unrecogniseable from the place it was 10 years ago) all better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back