2015 Hawthorn Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Information on Hawthorn Membership 2015 will undoubtedly be mailed shortly for those who don't auto-renew.

You can view the membership packages online for 2015 at http://membership.hawthornfc.com.au/packages

Make sure every Hawthorn supporter you know buys a membership as we attempt to create three-peat history!!!

2015 Membership Tally: not yet available

Last edited:
Are we any chance to knock off Collingwood as the club with the most members?

2008 - Hawthorn 41436 (1st), Collingwood 46360 (6th)
2009 - Hawthorn 52496 (9h), Collingwood 45972 (4th)
2010 - Hawthorn 53798 (7th), Collingwood 57617 (1st)
2011 - Hawthorn 56363 (3rd), Collingwood 71271 (2nd)
2012 - Hawthorn 60841 (2nd), Collingwood 72688 (4th)
2013 - Hawthorn 63353 (1st), Collingwood 78427 (7th)
2014 - Hawthorn 68650 (1st), Collingwood 79273 (11th)
2015 - 75,000?

Collingwood dropped to 4th so we must be some chance? We've finished first or second for club membership since 2009

Do second priority members all receive Grand Final tickets? Was a third priority this year and missed out so don't want to miss out again if we do happen to make it.

How do you qualify for a concession membership?
Uni student or government health care card eligible?

How do you qualify for a concession membership?
Uni student or government health care card eligible?

There is some confusion around health care cards. Holders used to be eligible for concession membership but they changed the rules a few years ago and they are no longer accepted. However the AFL website ticketing section still lists the health care card as valid, even though they don't accept it for AFL membership. Full time student definitely qualifies.

From HFC website.

(h) Category definitions:
  • Concession: To qualify for a concession membership, you must be the holder of one of the following forms of identification and must produce identification at point of entry into an AFL venue while using your membership to gain entry: Pension Card - Aged, Single Parent or Disability, Veteran Affair Card, Full-time Student Card.

From AFL website.

Concession Policy
  • A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry to the ground. A second form of identification (e.g. drivers licence, Medicare card, credit card) may be requested when purchasing or utilising a concession ticket to verify the concession entitlement.
  • Patrons holding one of the following cards are eligible to purchase a ticket at the concession rate;
  • Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)*
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card*
  • Full time secondary or tertiary student cards**
  • Centrelink issued: Health Care Card (HCC)*
* Note: Cardholders only (not their dependants listed on the card) are entitled to the concession price.
** Excluding International Student cards.

Do second priority members all receive Grand Final tickets? Was a third priority this year and missed out so don't want to miss out again if we do happen to make it.

Priority 2 members are NOT guaranteed Grand Final tickets.

I'm a P2 member myself, but have managed to score standing room tickets for the last 3 GFs.

Why? We made up 6,000 members on them last year and they did finish 11th. On the back of another premiership we should hit mid 70,000's which could be lineball with Collingwood

Think Pies won't drop members as much as you hoped. Injuries accounted for their place in many minds.

Depends really on how our membership growth goes after our btb. Do people pile on hoping for the third, or is everyone already a member.

Think Pies won't drop members as much as you hoped. Injuries accounted for their place in many minds.

Depends really on how our membership growth goes after our btb. Do people pile on hoping for the third, or is everyone already a member.

Fair enough.

With respect to our numbers, the growth since 2008 has been:

+11060 from 2008 to 2009 (on the back of the '08 flag)
+1302 from 2009 to 2010 (on the back of sinking to 9th)
+2565 from 2010 to 2011 (on the back of lifting back up into the finals)
+4478 from 2011 to 2012 (a kick from the GF)
+2512 from 2012 to 2013 (lost GF)
+5297 from 2013 to 2014 (reigning premier)

I reckon we'll lift by another 5,000 or so next year (back2back) which should take us to 73,000 / 74,000. Comfortably #2 and within hope of Collingwood (if they drop 3,000 or 4,000).

The club 2013-2017 Business Plan suggests sets a goal of 80,000 plus members by 2017 - it also states a goal of successive top 4 finishes which we have successfully achieved thus far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds plausible, hangs on Collingwood losing a lot of members. If they trade badly and then open poorly that's very possible.

I imagine that if not, we'll easily pass them the following year. Especially as all our hordes of hawk kids start to ripen.

Not going to buy gold membership this year. Haven't had good home games the last few years and I doubt it will change!
and after all the joy the Hawks have given you Back to Back :(

Not going to buy gold membership this year. Haven't had good home games the last few years and I doubt it will change!
I was in this camp, but Saturday afternoon convinced me to keep hold of gold for one more year.

My choice was originally based on saving $ for future kids.

I was in this camp, but Saturday afternoon convinced me to keep hold of gold for one more year.

My choice was originally based on saving $ for future kids.
You are getting less and less as a gold member. Rumour has it that they are getting rid of some gold members and making them buy Kennedy Club or get lost.

Getting less and less?

The club puts on a btb show and you whinge that your perks aren't much better than the riff raff supporters in viewing it?

I sit with 10 other mates, family etc as silver members. Gold and above memberships are always sold out.

Does anybody know whether or not you can see the goals from N52 Olympic stand?
I have just requested an upgrade from Gold M15 to Kennedy N51 or N52 but feel the N52 view might be looking at the four posts in the one line.

Does anybody know whether or not you can see the goals from N52 Olympic stand?
I have just requested an upgrade from Gold M15 to Kennedy N51 or N52 but feel the N52 view might be looking at the four posts in the one line.
I am pretty sure n52 are the leather seats on level 2

Collingwood is the AFLs newest basket case, they will drop off in droves, they have now missed out on Mitch Clarke, beams gone. They are stuffed. We will hit mid seventies and surpass collingwood a d then go three in a. Row to run there dirty noses in it. We are kings...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back